GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Flight MH370

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
It's in the bottom of the ocean somewhere :( probably failed terrorist attack.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It is unbelieveable that we can't find a $100 million dollar plane, yet google knows where I took a shit last and is targeting adds at me.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
It is unbelieveable that we can't find a $100 million dollar plane, yet google knows where I took a shit last and is targeting adds at me.

The probable location of the plane is on the order of 1/2 the continental US in size. That's the mind-boggling thing to me.

That, and all the failsafes for the transponder were defeated, likely before the plane took off.

Inb4 LOST references.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Supposedly there's a brief moment when the plane's signals transfer to a new tower. If whoever was on the airplane was skilled enough to disable to the radar/communication devices on-board during this "moment", then the plane could technically be lost.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The aliens took it.

Was actually going to say:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Most interesting comment ive heard so far...

They can track a cellphone to its exact position but not an airplane? Wtf, priorities are skewed in this world.

09vdubgti

Banned
Most interesting comment ive heard so far...

They can track a cellphone to its exact position but not an airplane? Wtf, priorities are skewed in this world.

Well the families of some of the passengers on board claim that some of them were able to call the passengers after the plane was said to gone down. It only rang though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
based on everything I've heard and some of which has been posted in this thread, that plane is somewhere - safely - it was not crashed into anything to make an "attack", but its definitely chillin' in a hanger or some place some where, from the sounds of it. They did not crash it, based on what little we do know. But the motive and "what next steps" part is really the confusing thing here.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
based on everything I've heard and some of which has been posted in this thread, that plane is somewhere - safely - it was not crashed into anything to make an "attack", but its definitely chillin' in a hanger or some place some where, from the sounds of it. They did not crash it, based on what little we do know. But the motive and "what next steps" part is really the confusing thing here.

will airplane repo on discovery channel find it next season?