GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

megan fox washing michael bays ferrari - video! SFW

Meat

rack rack 'em
lemme guess...rick roll?

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I'm just ridiculously busy at work so I came on here to take a breather for a couple of minutes and what better way than to see Meghan Fox washing a car, right? Instead I have to click an annoying box 150 times to get that Rick Roll shit to shut the fuck up. Sorry if I am overreacting but it annoyed the fucking shit out of me. On a Friday night after a few beers I would just laugh it off but I'm admittedly running with a short fuse right now...

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
lemme guess...rick roll?

:thumbsup:

I'm just ridiculously busy at work so I came on here to take a breather for a couple of minutes and what better way than to see Meghan Fox washing a car, right? Instead I have to click an annoying box 150 times to get that Rick Roll shit to shut the fuck up. Sorry if I am overreacting but it annoyed the fucking shit out of me. On a Friday night after a few beers I would just laugh it off but I'm admittedly running with a short fuse right now...

im sorry but that comment made me LOL. just hold enter or ctrl alt del and end task it :wink:

mobbin6

Banned
Son of a bitch!

It's like 12:30pm on east coast right now right? Have a few beers :thumbsup: