GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Like I said, getting the whole story is important.

Dude, the whole story is already out, and Milo is getting punished for it.

If other conservatives don't want to have anything to do with him, why do you STILL insist on "getting the whole story"?

Pretty clear-cut here:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.

I'm sorry but there's nothing "way out of context" displayed here. He was clearly advocating boy-man love, between a 13 year old and an adult. Stop giving a pedophile the benefit of the doubt just because you happen to agree with his other deplorable views.

Furthermore, if he felt he was a victim why does he want to normalize the abuse for other youngsters? That is what he was promoting: changing the definition of pedophilia to exclude pubescent children.

Even Curt Schilling isn't coming to his defense, and that's saying something.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
If other conservatives don't want to have anything to do with him, why do you STILL insist on "getting the whole story"?

I don't yet think you understand (past your identity politics) that no one here has said they like Milo. He's not a real conservative, he just does things for attention. But instead of realizing this, you see a few of our political views and lump us all in with the "Milo" crew. You're better than that, and identity politics hurts everyone.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I don't yet think you understand (past your identity politics) that no one here has said they like Milo. He's not a real conservative, he just does things for attention. But instead of realizing this, you see a few of our political views and lump us all in with the "Milo" crew. You're better than that, and identity politics hurts everyone.

Identity politics? What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

And NO ONE normalizes pedophilia and pederasty "for attention". Maybe if you quit harping about about "getting the whole story", and acknowledge the fact that Milo got himself into this situation out of his own doing, perhaps we can get somewhere?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Was it necessary to use insults and profanity instead of intelligence?

When someone goes around accusing anyone who hates Milo of being part of the "left" (even after the fact that it was a conservative organization that exposed him), what do you expect the logical conclusion to be?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
When someone goes around accusing anyone who hates Milo of being part of the "left" (even after the fact that it was a conservative organization that exposed him), what do you expect the logical conclusion to be?

To respond with fact. Not to bash and be mean.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

I don't care what the conclusion is as long as it follows the forum rules. K thx!