fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Accidentally tore up my hatch weatherstripping when pushing a huge block of tooling foam into my car. Think this might be risking a leak, or can I get away with it as just cosmetic damage since it's at the bottom of the door?

20240415_185900.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
paging @scrllock

do the 6 pot RS calipers utilize the same size rotors as the TTRS (370mm)? Is it direct bolt up like the TTRS was?

asking for a friend lol

scrllock

Autocross Champion
paging @scrllock

do the 6 pot RS calipers utilize the same size rotors as the TTRS (370mm)? Is it direct bolt up like the TTRS was?

asking for a friend lol
which 6 pot RS calipers? The 8 pot TTRS/RS3 calipers bolt up to our knuckles as long as you use TTRS 370x34mm rotor, which is thicker than the 8J 370x32mm rotor and has a slightly different offset than the RS3 rotor.

Accidentally tore up my hatch weatherstripping when pushing a huge block of tooling foam into my car. Think this might be risking a leak, or can I get away with it as just cosmetic damage since it's at the bottom of the door?
weather stripping is very cheap, i'd just replace it.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
which 6 pot RS calipers? The 8 pot TTRS/RS3 calipers bolt up to our knuckles as long as you use TTRS 370x34mm rotor, which is thicker than the 8J 370x32mm rotor and has a slightly different offset than the RS3 rotor.
Thanks!

and you were right....8 pot.....l was mistaken

Last edited: