GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 android auto issue

Paulb1994

Hey guys, hope you can help.

Last 2 days when I connected my phone galaxy s10+, the Spotify on android auto had been playing up, everything else works fine, however, there's no audio when I try and play anything. The song progresses etc but there's no sound, I also can't adjust the volume.

When I connect via Bluetooth and use the cars built in system it works fine. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

iamgap

Ready to race!
I have a similar issue with my Moto Stylus and a 2021 1.4T. The first song will play but at the end of the song (or some random disconnect) it will no longer produce sound until I stop the car, exit the car, and then get back in and start over. I just uninstalled Android Auto from my phone so I can charge the phone without Android Auto activating. I just use A2DP to stream audio from my phone.

I also get the following on the display anywhere from once to 14 times (yeah eight minutes worth of driving) when initially getting into the car.
"Bluetooth audio
The connection
was interrupted."

And here lately I have been getting a notice about deleting the primary user, but it disappears before I can take a picture, or doesn't appear at all while I'm waiting with my phone to get a picture.

gap

AndyCYM

Passed Driver's Ed
Carefully check for fluff in the phone's charging port, removing it with a pin cured a similar problem on my 7.5 k (Android Auto connected but lost audio)