GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 Orders

GR270658

Hi. I had a build week of 08.01.24 which I was notified of in December for my R-Line 1.5 150.

I then received an email on 16.01.24 notifying me that the car was built and in transit from factory to port and another email on 24.01.24 that the car was now at port awaiting ship allocation.

Further email yesterday (13.02.24) that car has now arrived in UK and will be going to dealer for Pre Delivery Inspection.

Personally hope they take a couple of weeks on that and i get a '24 plate but not too fussed after the wait. Originally ordered in May 23 and then was changed over to an identical order which had been made in March 23 so that will have been a year exactly.

Ordered with Motorfinity as well who sent me all the details above re build and transit updates.
Further update.... car being delivered to me on 6 March. Registered as a '24 plate so at least that is something positive.

coruro

Had my update yesterday Car ordered 28/10/23 and has been built it is due to be sent over in 7-10 days and ill have it before the end of March, I was quoted in October up to 8 months which took it to June but it would have taken around 5 months by the time the end of march comes.