GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 Orders

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
Damn I hope its MY22. Not a fan of the leatherette in MY23.
Yea same. Would look a bit weird too in my opinion. I think yours will probably be from the MY22 production line. Mine will probably be in the MY23 since I only ordered it 3 months ago and not a year ago

TJFused

Passed Driver's Ed
I had a confirmed build week 19. As of yesterday still without chassis number. I've also been told that even with chassis number cars can still be unfinished-waiting for parts requiring semiconductors. Been told not to expect it before july.
When did you order your car?

Raikesy

Just found this forum/thread after looking for some answers on our build date changing to 00 recently. Looks like we’re not alone!
Ordered a GTI in Sept 2021, build date pushed back from Nov to December, to “New Year” to Week 19 then week 29 and now 00 while they “change over to MY23 on the system”. I wonder if it will ever arrive…

GMan22

Ready to race!
Does anyone know or have heard from their dealer if they had a confirmed build date but it’s been delayed while they switch to MY23, will your car go to confirmed build again after the switch is complete or do you have to wait again with an unconfirmed date that may or may not be shifted about?

rayaans

Ready to race!
Just found this forum/thread after looking for some answers on our build date changing to 00 recently. Looks like we’re not alone!
Ordered a GTI in Sept 2021, build date pushed back from Nov to December, to “New Year” to Week 19 then week 29 and now 00 while they “change over to MY23 on the system”. I wonder if it will ever arrive…

Does anyone know or have heard from their dealer if they had a confirmed build date but it’s been delayed while they switch to MY23, will your car go to confirmed build again after the switch is complete or do you have to wait again with an unconfirmed date that may or may not be shifted about?

I think its switched to 00 due to the MY23 change over. Realistically you should be closer to the front of the queue so I expect the build week would be confirmed if it has been once already.

rhys15

Oh, just an R line,
Do you know if yours was a cancelled order? Ordered my GTD early January and the last I heard from the dealer was the unconfirmed build week was the middle of November 2022 but now brought back to status 0. So I’ve just bought a new Polo GTI and picking it up next week, as I’m not expecting my Mk8 for a while.