GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 Orders

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Mk8 Golf owners beware!

If you bin it or get it nicked, due to the long waiting time for a replacement, you might end up driving a secondhand Dacia 🤔 🇷🇴 .

Wallop

Go Kart Newbie
My local VW delearship currently has a Sep 2020 1.5 etsi style with 10,000 miles on the clock for sale and it's only £40 cheaper than i paid for my Mar 21 car brand new and better specced.

DaveA

Exactly 7 months to the day since I ordered my 1.5 150 Style DSG and dealer still has no idea how the order is progressing. All I get told is that information from the factories is very limited.

shadey69

Hi guys I'm new here so be easy on me.
I ordered a MK8 gtd specd with leather upgraded wheels and dcc also had a reverse camera,standard on my 7.5 but we wont go there, HK sound and a sun roof.
Ordered in second week of October and still no date or clue on when it will actually get given a build date. Luckily my 7.5 is immaculate and i ordered a new one as i had heard about the delays so kind of thinking forward as i like a change every 3 ish years. The dealer seems not to know whats happening ??
Anyone else having this issue please ??

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Those that order a new Golf might end up being supplied with a ID3. This is because by the time your Golf is due for delivery it will be 2030 and the Golf will have been discontinued 🤔🙄.

lawson1

Has anyone ordered a Mk8 Style DSG in the past 3 to 4 months and got a build date yet? Ordered April standard spec with no extras and latest estimate is delivery November but not confirmed yet.
I ordered mine in October no date as yet, dealer said call back in January

Wallop

Go Kart Newbie
Mine was ordered the previous Oct and the first we heard of anything happening with it was late January after an extended Xmas shutdown and eventually got it in March.

Stevie B

Hi all, this my first time on a forum.
I ordered Mk8 Golf 1.5 DSG Active beginning of September, still only got a provisional build week 3 2022.