GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warfare 3

mofat01

Ready to race!
how was he glitching - not that i dont believe you - just curious

I've noticed this a lot on MW3 (PS3). If you look at wireless/signal strength before game starts everyone is all green bars. Once game starts One guy on other team has full bars and everyone else has 1 red/orange bar which makes it lag terribly for everyone with red bar. Maybe a lag switch IDK

Team Death match, run around together as a team of 2 or 3 and as you kill someone, keep running straight, the person you just killed will most likely spawn right in front of you. Just keep running in a circle and you can get 50+ kills easily.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Not sure. He used tac insertion in between a box and a wall. He spawned inside it.

one of my fav things is seeing people with tac insertions. i love laying in prone next to one and just waiting - it's probably one of the only times i stay stationary for any period of time :biggrin:

mkvtg37

women = cunts
idk - i really dont have a problem with this video. no clue why the other team just didnt leave the game.

and im pretty sure that activision has seen this video and the next update will fix the bad spawning.

PCDT99

Banned

to be honest it just shows how not good he is for the fact being he has to camp to get a kill also im pretty sure its a private room to be honest because when playing in a normal matchmaking game the enemies names are in red while on this video they are orange.... and the only time they are orange is when its a private room....

Nice boosting technique tho... :thumbsup:

cskm

Banned
they guy who uploaded that video doesnt suck pcdt99... his blackops stats alone are amazing. he has over a 10k/d and ranked at the top 50's for every game match except for demolition.

PCDT99

Banned
Either way, he was playing against very low level players and they just spawn trapped them... Takes Zero skill to sit on one spot and spawn kill players.

cskm

Banned
Either way, he was playing against very low level players and they just spawn trapped them... Takes Zero skill to sit on one spot and spawn kill players.

2 words: christmas noobs. he made a reply to his original vid of 144-4. go check it out.