GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warfare 3

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....

julito04

I plead the fif.
So... Pros, cons, what? Is this just like MW2? Any review?

Thanks.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
havent picke dup the 360 controller since i bought my 86 GLI......

but if i can get my hands on a copy then i will check it out.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
today is going to be the slowest day at work ever. i want to go home and play this now.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
lol its a joke, i live in south florida... thanks for the link

LoL okay.. you will be able to find someone there that will do it then!

Thanks.

I would have DL it and tried it but MW is pointless imo without online play.. Tomorrow though!

PCDT99

Banned

Thanks.

After paying for about 45min last night:

Its very similar to MW2. Much more fluid in the gameplay and of course graphics are much better. Its a bit slower than MW2 (throwing grenades, flashes, launcher reloads, etc.) noob tubers, and RPG are weaker so you dont have a ton of noobs running around just tubing you. Kill streaks have been modified, hard to explain tho (im still trying to figure it out completely). You have all the old favorites: Predator, AC130, etc. And some new ones: strafe run, AH-6 Overwatch (A heli hovers over you/ near you and acts as a guardian angel, assault drone, just to name a few. Overall if you like the COD series and you liked MW and MW2 youll love this one.

To brush up on your gameplay id recommend playing MW2 for a bit, since its very similar. I personally think so far that MW3 is easier in online play compared to MW2. Maps are awesome so far, ive only played 4 of them but they have a good mix of closed space to open. Id recommend it to anyone that enjoyed the previous ones. Its definitely worth a try in my opinion. :thumbsup:

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
The biggest thing I find different is the map sizes. They seem quite a bit larger and more complex. There are a lot of campers.

One map is like a direct copy from Battlefield 3. I literally thought I switched games or something.

steeLh

WOB WOB WOB
Unlocked on the PC (on steam) at 7am, and played it for 4 hours lol.

I fuckin love it!!!