GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mosler 'Land Shark'... it's a beast.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=19883

Click the link for full specs and such. It's gotta be one of the most heavily modified cars I've ever seen/read about. After all, it makes 2500 hp. The guy claims he has Michael Schumacher lined up for a test drive around the 'Ring, but I feel like it may not produce the best time since it has to be utterly frightening and difficult to control that much power. But who knows, I'd be anxious to see what it could do.

I'm not sure if I dig the looks, but there's no denying the performance.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
I would think it would just be all wheelspin, even with the AWD........

PhantomX

I have Automotive ADD
sooo unnecessary. still cool though.

This quote explains this car perfectly...

"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so totally sick that the act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster."

Silver-Bolt

Ready to race!
2500 claimed HP and yet no motor pics. I also like the cheap GM turn signals and wiper controls, what a fucking joke.

It's a Toyota steering column. Looks identicle to one in my Tacoma. lol. Total BS 2500hp. They make a claim of gas/ethanol/hydrogen as fuel. The hydrogen stoarge alone would weight close to what the car does. Appears to be small block chevy engine specs. If they are turning it 10k rpm's it won't last. Like to see the positioning of 4 injectors per cylinder. I just finished a small block project they required two per and there was serious work to make that fit. This is someone's dream concept at best.