GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motor Trend: 2015 Z06 First Look with pics

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat grip.

jeebus.. some nice stock track tires there, lol.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
I'm loving what I'm reading about the new Z06. I'm happy to see Chevy stepping it up a notch.

Hopefully ZR1 owners aren't kicking themselves in the ass too much right now.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'm loving what I'm reading about the new Z06. I'm happy to see Chevy stepping it up a notch.

Hopefully ZR1 owners aren't kicking themselves in the ass too much right now.

And why would they do that?

They were selling Zr1s at 15k off msrp. New cars tend to improve on old not sure anyone is kicking themselves anywhere.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Looks nice but that price...

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Owned Vette's both used and new before. Id still take a GT-R over this. Was just in the US for a couple weeks and saw the new Vette's around Miami etc. Nice but not digging the look. This is the ultimate Cars N Coffee domestic sports car. Vette's are still too big.

Lighter and more nimble cars offer a much more rewarding "drive" overall. Id love to see Chevy make a new 'mid year' 63-67 style Vette instead of these large machines.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Owned Vette's both used and new before. Id still take a GT-R over this. Was just in the US for a couple weeks and saw the new Vette's around Miami etc. Nice but not digging the look. This is the ultimate Cars N Coffee domestic sports car. Vette's are still too big.

Lighter and more nimble cars offer a much more rewarding "drive" overall. .

Does not compute...

GTRs are huge and heavy....if you think sub 3500lb Vette is heavy....how is a 3800-3900lb GTR light and nimble?:confused:

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
IMO the last good looking 'vetts were the 63-67 coupe.
Owned 2 vettes from that era, just fell out of love with them, when the 1968> barges came out.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Does not compute...

GTRs are huge and heavy....if you think sub 3500lb Vette is heavy....how is a 3800-3900lb GTR light and nimble?:confused:

If given a choice. Plus the AWD and useable features. And its bloody fast no matter is the GT-R.

I do prefer smaller lighter more nimble cars as stated.