GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
The problem I have with it, is hardly ever am I devoting 100% attention to the TV. Which subs require. But usually, dubs are horrible. So I pass on most foreign language media. It takes an absolute monster of a show to draw in my attention enough to watch it with subs. Dark was the last one.
Squid Game is worth your attention.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
ZeroZeroZero on amazon was good too. It's got a bit of english, but a lot of it was in italian and spanish.

j255c

Go Kart Champion
Midsommar. Very trippy and terribly awesome.
This is the same guy who directed Hereditary- director is clearly a twisted individual, but his style has an artistic flare.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Midsommar. Very trippy and terribly awesome.
This is the same guy who directed Hereditary- director is clearly a twisted individual, but his style has an artistic flare.

Absolutely love Ari Aster. He's got a comedy/horror called Disappointment Blvd. coming out soon with Joaquin Phoenix in lead. Can't wait to see how that one will shape up!

Phur

Autocross Champion
We just finished watching Midnight Mass last night. I really did not like the priest, but overall I thought that the show was quite good and rather creative. I would recommend.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
We just finished watching Midnight Mass last night. I really did not like the priest, but overall I thought that the show was quite good and rather creative. I would recommend.
We just started this too and he is part of the reason we started it! He is very good at playing unlikeable characters, he was great in "tell me your secrets"

Phur

Autocross Champion
We just started this too and he is part of the reason we started it! He is very good at playing unlikeable characters, he was great in "tell me your secrets"
I definitely agree with his ability to be unlikable. 😂

Phur

Autocross Champion
Honestly, though, largely the reason that I have issue with him is his sermon delivery should be riveting. That couldn’t be further from the reality. Although, for me, any priest in a movie/show that is preaching is competing against Clancy Brown in Carnivale. That’s a fight that most actors should not even get near the ring for.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Honestly, though, largely the reason that I have issue with him is his sermon delivery should be riveting. That couldn’t be further from the reality. Although, for me, any priest in a movie/show that is preaching is competing against Clancy Brown in Carnivale. That’s a fight that most actors should not even get near the ring for.
Oh were only 3 episodes in I honestly thought he was faking being a priest he wore the wrong outfit on the first day lol.

torga

Autocross Champion

I think my only complaint is the monologuing could be a bit excessive at times. But overall, loved the series.

He was pretty unlikable in The Newsroom, too. I guess he's got a style.