GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

torga

Autocross Champion
Cyberpunk Edgerunners, the English dub is a joke and Japanese with subs is unwatchable because the subs are of a color that disappears into the scene 20% of the time.
Still enjoying the visuals, though.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Cyberpunk Edgerunners, the English dub is a joke and Japanese with subs is unwatchable because the subs are of a color that disappears into the scene 20% of the time.
Still enjoying the visuals, though.
Must be talking about the text messages they do lol

I thought that was kinda weird not having real subs even with the text on the screen.

I think I've seen 5 episodes now. I'm into it though.

torga

Autocross Champion
Must be talking about the text messages they do lol

I thought that was kinda weird not having real subs even with the text on the screen.

I think I've seen 5 episodes now. I'm into it though.

Nah, the text messages are great.
I'm talking about the actual subtitles. Every other Netflix title, they're white letters with a slightly translucent backing. For Edgerunners, for some reason the letters are a light grey? And against certain scenes, they are unreadable -- basically they disappear.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Nah, the text messages are great.
I'm talking about the actual subtitles. Every other Netflix title, they're white letters with a slightly translucent backing. For Edgerunners, for some reason the letters are a light grey? And against certain scenes, they are unreadable -- basically they disappear.
Weird. I haven't noticed that at all.

torga

Autocross Champion
Weird. I haven't noticed that at all.

I thought it might just be a weird bug, so I checked a few other titles's subs and they're all the right color. Rebooted the app on my AppleTV and same story. Checked Edgerunners on the Netflix website and same again. They're just... grey. Very difficult to read.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I know it gets a lot of hate online, but I've actually been enjoying She-Hulk. Probably one of the better MCU shows imo.

New season of Rick and Morty has been pretty hit or miss too.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Waiting for season 2 of chucky to start up on Wednesday and new hellraiser reboot on Friday might turn into a Halloween season.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I know it gets a lot of hate online, but I've actually been enjoying She-Hulk. Probably one of the better MCU shows imo.

New season of Rick and Morty has been pretty hit or miss too.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
13 Lives on Prime.

I can't remember the last time I watched a 2 1/2 hour movie without wondering when it was going to be over.

Outstanding. If you have Prime, watch it.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Fall is the most uncomfortable movie I've ever watched. Truly disturbing

torga

Autocross Champion
Gonna watch a movie called Triangle of Sadness later this week.

Lately I've been watching the Harley Quinn animated series, which is surprisingly hilarious. Very reminiscent of The Venture Bros, with a bit of modern sitcom flavor tossed in.

I need to find time to start Andor and Atlanta S4.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Haven't heard of it but downloading the first one to add to the list of horrors I'll be watching over October

torga

Autocross Champion
Last night I finally watched Chinatown. Love me some good, classic Jack Nicholson.