GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Agreed, it's been enjoyable so far, much better than Falcon and the One Armed Dude.

Man, talk about a disappointment. The Winter Soldier is a top tier film for me, so I had very high hopes for that show. I think Anthony Mackie is disposable, but really like Sebastian Stan & Daniel Brühl. Then the show was just... boring.

WandaVision was alright, the premises was good and the way it was telling the story was unique. But the conclusion just wasn't satisfying to me.

Loki has been fantastic so far. I really hope it doesn't fall off in the last two episodes. This weeks episode was really a rollercoaster of emotion.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Man, talk about a disappointment. The Winter Soldier is a top tier film for me, so I had very high hopes for that show. I think Anthony Mackie is disposable, but really like Sebastian Stan & Daniel Brühl. Then the show was just... boring.

WandaVision was alright, the premises was good and the way it was telling the story was unique. But the conclusion just wasn't satisfying to me.

Loki has been fantastic so far. I really hope it doesn't fall off in the last two episodes. This weeks episode was really a rollercoaster of emotion.
I agree. I think if WandaVision hadn't cut the Dr Strange scenes, it might have been better, but I guess we'll never know.

I don't like Sebastian Stan, not sure why, just find him annoying. I do like Bruehl though, he's always funny and they really under utilized him. Oh well, hoping Loki stays on course.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Domestic life partner and I started watching Bones... err I mean Lucifer.

I’m abandoning the show when the obvious product marketing comes into play.

🤦‍♂️

Phur

Autocross Champion
The heavy dodge product placement in The Walking Dead was laughable, because I couldn’t take that show seriously anyway. The acting (or overacting) made that show unwatchable for me.

The heavy dodge product placement in Breaking Bad, however, I found very disappointing. I felt that that show was, generally, very well written with well-formed characters. The product placement was so obvious that it was painful.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The heavy dodge product placement in The Walking Dead was laughable, because I couldn’t take that show seriously anyway. The acting (or overacting) made that show unwatchable for me.

The heavy dodge product placement in Breaking Bad, however, I found very disappointing. I felt that that show was, generally, very well written with well-formed characters. The product placement was so obvious that it was painful.

I couldn’t do the walking dead. I watched one episode... was a ring of school busses with a bunch of people sitting around a bonfire in the middle... they all died. Even the most tactically inept vegan pacifist would have the inclination to put out guards/sentries/overwatch. Could not watch anymore of that shit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

YEAH BOIIII!

1899 is an upcoming European multilingual epic period mystery-horror television series created by Jantje Friese and Baran bo Odar set to premiere on Netflix.

Jantje Friese (born 1977 in Marburg) is a German film producer and screenwriter known for co-creating the Netflix series Dark.

tenor (1) (13).gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Clarkston’s Farm has been pretty enjoyable.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Sounds like I will.

Just a heads up, it's in German. The English dubbing is ok at best, and just downright awful most of the time. I'd suggest the subtitles.