GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Anybody seen Fastest Car on netflix? I just found it recently via an IG post. Only watched one episode so far
Seen a couple of episodes. Really couldn't watch it and that's hard to say about any car show. Just too much drama. Can't handle that. Do we have to make a pity/ sob / emotional story out of everything. I'll just watch 1320 videos on YouTube for racing fix.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Casa de papel (money heist)

Initial d (watching it for the 4th time)

I have a dirty secret type love for Initial D, specifically stages 1-4. Discovered it back in 2000 after I bought my first AE86 and my friend kept calling me Takumi. When my wife and I were in Japan, a friend from the states lived on our couch for a month and we toured the real mountains they modeled for the series. Those were good times.

on topic: BBC’s reboot of Sherlock, and Mighty Car Mods on YouTube

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I've been watching this, kind of lost interest after the completion of the first 2 parts. Does it get better or meh?

I think the 1st 2 seasons are the best. Maybe it's the novelty of the situation and characters. That being said, still really enjoyed seasons 3 and 4, but it's just more of the same. Season 4 is pretty sad though. Won't say anymore

torga

Autocross Champion
I have a dirty secret type love for Initial D, specifically stages 1-4. Discovered it back in 2000 after I bought my first AE86 and my friend kept calling me Takumi. When my wife and I were in Japan, a friend from the states lived on our couch for a month and we toured the real mountains they modeled for the series. Those were good times.

on topic: BBC’s reboot of Sherlock, and Mighty Car Mods on YouTube
MCM on YouTube is great! Good bunch of guys. I've been watching more Gears & Gasoline content, as well. Great video production and very detailed builds. They just did about 2 hours worth of a K swap into an EK hatch that was awesome. Made me drool with what they were doing and makes me wanna dump the money into a sick NA build. There really is nothing like an NA throttle response. That EK got so many good parts. Highly recommend that series. Here's the first episode:

Back on topic, I've been re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's even better than I remembered! Love when old cartoons hold up.
I finally started watching Mad Men after years of putting it off and now Netflix is removing it from their catalog the first week of June.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
MCM on YouTube is great! Good bunch of guys. I've been watching more Gears & Gasoline content, as well. Great video production and very detailed builds. They just did about 2 hours worth of a K swap into an EK hatch that was awesome. Made me drool with what they were doing and makes me wanna dump the money into a sick NA build. There really is nothing like an NA throttle response. That EK got so many good parts. Highly recommend that series. Here's the first episode:

Back on topic, I've been re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's even better than I remembered! Love when old cartoons hold up.
I finally started watching Mad Men after years of putting it off and now Netflix is removing it from their catalog the first week of June.

Gears and Gasoline are so underrated. They have an excellent channel and the K swap build was amazing. Makes me want one too!!

On a side note for the Honda fans. Here is another great YouTube channel Throttle House. 2020 Type R vs the EP3 (which is one of my favorite chassis).

I mostly watch YouTube stuff.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got through 1 1/2 seasons and already figured out where it was going and just couldn't watch it anymore.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got through 1 1/2 seasons and already figured out where it was going and just couldn't watch it anymore.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You're probably right. Now I have to go back and watch it just to make sure

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
No offense, but I doubt it.

Completely agree. Dark is goddamn fantastic. I know people who wont watch it because it's in German, and they're missing out. Subtitles are the way to go though.

You're probably right. Now I have to go back and watch it just to make sure

Even if you figured out its about time being a loop and breaking that loop, there's no way you could even close to predict how that would go, since season 3 changes things up completely.