GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Jurassic World was a let down. I wasn't expecting much, but I got even less than that out of it. Bringing back the original cast just felt like a sales technique as they were all underutilized. They also started too many new storylines and plot points to be the last film of this series.

2/5
sounds like another multi verse film

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Jurassic World was a let down. I wasn't expecting much, but I got even less than that out of it. Bringing back the original cast just felt like a sales technique as they were all underutilized. They also started too many new storylines and plot points to be the last film of this series.

2/5
But how many explosions and car/motorcycle chases were there?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looking forward to new season of What We Do In The Shadows. Just the right slice of ridiculous.
I need to check that one out at some point.

torga

Autocross Champion
Wrapped up Atlanta S3 and Minx over the past couple of days. Minx was a lot of fun, I always like seeing Jake Johnson in stuff. S3 of Atlanta was the most out-there season so far and I enjoyed it. The last episode was fantastically done.

Gonna start Barry S3 soon and eventually hop back into Euphoria. There's also a new season of Love, Death & Robots I wanna check out.

I've got some Wong Kar-wai movies I wanna watch soon, too.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Lightyear was good fun. The movie starts out with text on the screen that reads:
"In 1995, a boy named Andy got a Buzz Lightyear toy for his birthday. It was from his favorite movie. This is that movie."

Apparently there's a same sex kiss in this movie, but I didn't notice it, so it must have been fast. However, the conservatives are up in arms about it, and that makes me happy. I guess they're also mad because they "recast" Tim Allen, but are too stupid to realize that Buzz Lightyear in this film is a different Buzz Lightyear than in the Toy Story films. Also, Disney didn't cut any ties with Tim Allen. They literally greenlit a Santa Clause TV show with him.

3.5/5

torga

Autocross Champion
I heard Lightyear got banned in Saudi Arabia for that reason. What a joke. A bunch of scared adults banned a children's movie.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Apparently it's banned in 14 "markets", mainly Muslim countries. Quit being racist/Islamophobic and show some tolerance for cultural differences, please.

torga

Autocross Champion
Hahahahahaha

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Hahahahahaha
If you were born in Saudi Arabia, you'd be one of those "scared adults"

1655409393872.png