GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

torga

Autocross Champion
blue, yellow, pink, i don't care just keep it comin! man, this all came together so damn well lol

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Thinking about selling off some of my blu-ray collection. I have almost 2,000 titles now and so many that I will never watch again. Think I might cut it down to just classics and stop buying everything..

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Stopped by the local Pawn Shop and got these for $19

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Stopped by the local Pawn Shop and got these for $19

The Beef Knight
Suicide Beef
Halloween II: Unrated Director's Beef
The Beefover
No Country for Old Beef
Beef Club
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Beef

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but really enjoying Brockmire. Really easy watch and I think the dialogue is fantastic.

torga

Autocross Champion
A few episodes into S3 of Barry. A lot more campy jokes this season, like the bit with Cousineau's packed luggage ahahaha. Fantastic -- as funny as it's ever been. But at the same time, still plenty of drama. This show weaves in and out of the two so well.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sparrow Academy came out today. Gotta start the binge when I get home.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
The Black Phone has a lot of parallels to IT. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't great. Though it was better than the trailers made it seem. I enjoyed it, but felt it could have been a little longer and expanded on the story. However, it was probably already hard enough turning a 30 page short story into a 90 minute film. 3/5

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but really enjoying Brockmire. Really easy watch and I think the dialogue is fantastic.
Brockmire was good. But it did go downhill a bit as it went. But I finished it enjoyed it. Yes the dialog is great.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The Boys has to be one of the best shows on TV right now.

Season 3 of For All Mankind started a few weeks ago, been watching that.

While usually a fan of all the Marvel stuff, really have no interest in Ms. Marvel just yet. Probably because I thought Captain Marvel was a bottom tier movie. I'll still probably watch it once it's finished.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Brockmire was good. But it did go downhill a bit as it went. But I finished it enjoyed it. Yes the dialog is great.
Yeah. You can probably skip season 4.

torga

Autocross Champion
Finished Barry S3. Loved it. Very different from the other two seasons, like an evolution of the great TV they already made.