GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What kind of nerds we got here. Anyone watching House of the Dragons? It's been pretty good so far. I just started that new Lord of the Rings series too.

1662154449968.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Not a big fan of high fantasy, so I won't be watching.
I never watched Game of Thrones. I reluctantly watched Wheel of Time with my SO, who is a huge fan of the books. She didn't like it because it took too many liberties with the story -- I didn't like it simply because it was bad.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Waiting on HOTD so I can just plow through.

Watching S3 of See on AppleTV.

Will do the same for HOTD. Wait until it's finished and don't have to wait from episode to episode. Will probably do the same with LOTR:ROP.

torga

Autocross Champion
Watched Three Thousand Years of Longing the other day. Overall, I enjoyed it. But I def preferred the first half to the second.

Gonna watch an older movie next week called Sorcerer. Directed by the same guy who did The French Connection and The Exorcist -- musical score by Tangerine Dream. Supposed to be a cult classic.

Ragdude

Go Kart Newbie
I don't know if anyone has recommended the amazon series of; The Terminal List, which was ok, BUT if you liked the show you'll LOVE the books.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They call them "ads" nowadays, but yeah.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I ended up starting Cyberpunk: Edgerunners tonight. It's an anime that just came out yesterday. I think I heard something about it a while ago and then forgot about it. Then after seeing it was set in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe my expectations of it were very low. The ratings for it were actually pretty good though, 8.7 on imdb, 96% audience score on rotten tomatoes, 4.9 on google reviews. I watched 3 episodes and so far I'm liking it. There's a lot of scenes that remind me of areas in the game. The fight scenes have all been cool to watch. It's got good music. It's just very cyberpunk and kinda vulgar.

torga

Autocross Champion
I started it as well, only 2 episodes in. I only played about 9 hours worth of the game, 3 of which were in character creation and 1.5ish of those were totally wasted because of some bug that crashed my game as soon as the story started. Didn't even get a chance to save...

But the anime looks cool so far -- Studio Trigger always delivers when it comes to animation quality and spectacle.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I started it as well, only 2 episodes in. I only played about 9 hours worth of the game, 3 of which were in character creation and 1.5ish of those were totally wasted because of some bug that crashed my game as soon as the story started. Didn't even get a chance to save...

But the anime looks cool so far -- Studio Trigger always delivers when it comes to animation quality and spectacle.
Oh I didn't even realize it was Trigger. I've watched at least a few series from them.