GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

torga

Autocross Champion
I watched The Deer Hunter the other day. Goddamn, why did it take me so long to watch this. Iconic.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Diggs24

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Disappointing. I'm guessing season 3 is even worse than season 2 and he decided he didn't want to be involved in the ongoing mishandling of Geralt.

I heard it was because of the ongoing back problems the role was causing, due to him carrying the entire series.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Somehow, I was completely unaware of this.

It's a full remake of The Princess Bride, which is one of my favorite movies. Shot during the quarantine, on cellphones, with different actors\actresses playing different characters for different scenes. Most of the castings are great and kill it, except for a scene with Finn Wolfhard. He kinda just dialed it in and didn't do too well.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can't believe how good this looks.

torga

Autocross Champion
Watched a movie called Mad God this past weekend. It's a stop motion movie that took about 30 years to make while the creator was balancing other projects. The mastermind is Phil Tippett, a legend in the industry for his VFX work. The movie is a trip, highly recommend.

1667499244690.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Gonna watch Decision to Leave later today. Banshees of Inisherin probably next week.