GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
In a couple years they can remaster the last of us tv show.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Him flying backwards when the train hit I just couldn't deal with. I'm not spoilering it because it was fucking dumb.
True....that was a little too much.

But I thought Pitt played the character very well...very witty.

Like I said, I thought the movie looked super stupid when it came out but it was way better than I thought. It's worth a watch IMO.

torga

Autocross Champion
I attempted to watch You People last night, but had to turn it off 20 minutes in. It was so weird, people don't talk IRL like that.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I attempted to watch You People last night, but had to turn it off 20 minutes in. It was so weird, people don't talk IRL like that.
lol, I was kinda interested in it when I saw the trailer the first time. I saw it came out and then I saw the reviews and it was like a 5/10, so I passed on that one.

torga

Autocross Champion
lol, I was kinda interested in it when I saw the trailer the first time. I saw it came out and then I saw the reviews and it was like a 5/10, so I passed on that one.

Same, I thought the premise was fun. I only found out about the reviews when I turned it off and decided to see what others thought lol

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
A couple people watched that last week here at work, and I was like.....yeah, that's not really work appropriate. (not that I care, but they had it really loud)
A decent cast/cameos though, but the story wasn't that great IMO

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Glass Onion was decent. Of course I watch like 5 movies a year, so not the best judge

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
One month.