GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This is insane lol. I've been watching, it's ok but the best show ever featured? Thus far it's a 6/10

What would you call the best HBO show?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
When I look at my favorite HBO shows they all end up being comedies. Barry, Silicon Valley, anything done by Danny McBride...that kind of stuff. No one else is making good comedies anymore though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
No one else is making good comedies anymore though.

Charlie Day, Rob McElhenney, and Glenn Howerton have never heard such bullshit.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm so behind on always sunny. I've been watching their podcast though. lol

torga

Autocross Champion
TLoU is on pace to be one of the best shows HBO has ever featured. Dont think it will replace the Wire or Sopranos, but its dang close!
This is insane lol. I've been watching, it's ok but the best show ever featured? Thus far it's a 6/10

I haven't seen enough HBO shows to definitively say, but I'd definitely rate it a lot higher than a measly 6/10. We watching the same show?

Though, this is the best "zombie" show I've ever seen, hands down. Not like the bar was very high, though.

torga

Autocross Champion

Always Sunny hasn't been good in years, man. I think season 10 is when it started losing its shine for me. But goddamn, what an amazing show for a while. Can't hold it against them, though. Every show becomes a caricature of itself when it goes this long.

Though, that said. Season 10 had one of my favorite episodes of all time -- the episode where Charlie has to take charge to get the bar ready for health inspection.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
He's said GoT Season 8 was the best thing HBO ever produced.
1676489436858.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I haven't seen enough HBO shows to definitively say, but I'd definitely rate it a lot higher than a measly 6/10. We watching the same show?

Though, this is the best "zombie" show I've ever seen, hands down. Not like the bar was very high, though.

He can't like anything popular.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Always Sunny hasn't been good in years, man. I think season 10 is when it started losing its shine for me. But goddamn, what an amazing show for a while. Can't hold it against them, though. Every show becomes a caricature of itself when it goes this long.

Though, that said. Season 10 had one of my favorite episodes of all time -- the episode where Charlie has to take charge to get the bar ready for health inspection.

Agree to disagree. The classics are the classics, but I think the show is just as good as it's ever been.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion