GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And For All Mankind is 832.16x better than Ted.

Eh. The last season of FAM kinda lost my interest. We'll have to see how Ted wraps up.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Eh. The last season of FAM kinda lost my interest. We'll have to see how Ted wraps up.
Yeah, but up until last season, it had been nearly perfect. Nothing wrong with Ted, but FAM is more impressive to my peepers. Shrinking has also been excellent, same crew as Ted and seems like it may have taken some of their focus off of the older show. Apple TV is one of the better deals for streaming content, not much really misses. Not sure I really enjoy Morning Show, it seems kinda silly, but the rest that we've watched has been quality.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Saw Across The Spiderverse. I was very skeptical, as I think the first one was incredible, and didn't think they could top it. Sequels often don't live up to the original.

But this one did. It was amazing.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Just finished Succession.
Really enjoyed it, but may not be to everyone's taste.

Last season of Barry was meh.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Finished watching Beef, pretty good show - definitely not what you expect it to be

bentin

Autocross Champion
Just finished Succession.
Really enjoyed it, but may not be to everyone's taste.

Last season of Barry was meh.
We've tried Succession numerous times, I think we're on the sixth episode. I just don't care. They're great actors, there's good writing, but I couldn't tell you what the story is, I don't feel like there's a point. It's rich people being rich people. Is that it?

Barry fell on its face this season, once they killed Cristobal, it was all downhill. I'd watch a Noho Hank origin story though, he's easily the best character on there. I love Milton (Office Space), but the whole Raven thing was stupid, other than Noho launching the rocket at his compound.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
We've tried Succession numerous times, I think we're on the sixth episode. I just don't care. They're great actors, there's good writing, but I couldn't tell you what the story is, I don't feel like there's a point. It's rich people being rich people. Is that it?

Barry fell on its face this season, once they killed Cristobal, it was all downhill. I'd watch a Noho Hank origin story though, he's easily the best character on there. I love Milton (Office Space), but the whole Raven thing was stupid, other than Noho launching the rocket at his compound.

Yeah. It's just rich people being rich. I just love the dialogue. So creative and writers did a great job developing the characters and making a compelling story with lots of twists & turns. Definitely a show where you really have to focus on the details and sometimes I would rewatch a section to better understand

The rocket was hilarious. Budget cuts 😂😂

torga

Autocross Champion
Saw Across The Spiderverse. I was very skeptical, as I think the first one was incredible, and didn't think they could top it. Sequels often don't live up to the original.

But this one did. It was amazing.

Full agree, Across the Spiderverse was absolutely incredible, loved every minute of it and the way it ended was perfect considering it's a Part 1 of 2.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Kind of shocked no one mentioned it......John Wick Chapter 4?

(I haven't seen it yet, but my mom dropped a spoiler alert on me 🤦‍♂️)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Kind of shocked no one mentioned it......John Wick Chapter 4?

(I haven't seen it yet, but my mom dropped a spoiler alert on me 🤦‍♂️)

I'll probably watch it eventually. The first one was absolutely incredible, one of the better action movies in a while. But they've had such a sharp decline in quality each sequel. I didn't even finish the 3rd...