GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies Chat Thread

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Saw Pacific Rim last night. If you're a Starship Trooper fan who also likes Robotech or Godzilla, you'll be entertained. No mind bending plot twists or award winning acting. Just good old futuristic sci fi special effect action.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking new. But if there's an old horror movie I haven't seen that I really should, I'll try it. And this is to watch with a boy, so it should be maximum cuddle-worthy scariness.

A couple that come to mind are:

-Wrong Turn (1 was good, can't remember if I liked 2 as much)
-Dead Silence
-If you can find movies by Rob Zombie, they aren't necessarily horror, more gore but creative

Lemme see if I can think of any others.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Reviving thread because no one else in OT did.

I need a good horror movie to watch. Suggestions? Has anyone seen Sinister?

The new Evil Dead is more gory than scary. Sinister was okay, more suspenseful than scary. But both may appeal to your liking though.

Saw The Wolverine last night. Pretty good actually. The after movie mid credits extra scene is probably one of the better ones they had, next to the The Avengers after credit. :laugh:

penance

Fakinsupa
If you want a good psychological thriller, watch an indie film called "Pontypool".

I found it on a search through Netflix a year or so ago... didn't know a damn thing about it (never heard of it), and honestly that's probably the best way to watch it.

Only movie that actually gave me chills well into the second half, and even the end. It's heavy narrative between the DJ and his co-workers/callers. It gets you involved by letting you visualize for yourself what all is happening outside of the radio station, and an explanation for how it ends, based on the DJ's conversations. Lots of tension.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I'm watching Battleship. It's uhhhhh interesting, like a mix of Halo and Titanic

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I watched house at the end of the street last night. It wasn't great, but the twists were interesting. Worked for cuddling.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Johnny Knoxville picks up where Borat left off...the last scene had me choking because I'm laughing in bed holding my phone.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Im about to watch Animal House for the first time. So pumped!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
This is the movie I am by far most looking forward too. I'm not really into MMA and stuff but the history behind the protagonist of this series is just incredible. Plus I am a fan of movies that are based on real people and real history, and the cinematography is beautiful. Sad to see Donnie Yen go though.