GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies (The Notebook) and getting old...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
This is almost embarrasing, but I must admit I'm aging (32). I just got done watching The Notebook for the first time and actually thought it was alright. It has been sitting downstairs collecting dust for the last 5 months and I finally pulled it out. So what's up? Any other fellas see this or not?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I don't know, the evil face just balances out my comments posted above.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
it's a good flick, got my girl all teary eyed and sensitive which led to cuddiling which led to !@#$%, i give it 2 thumbs UP.:thumbup:

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
it's a good flick, got my girl all teary eyed and sensitive which led to cuddiling which led to !@#$%, i give it 2 thumbs UP.:thumbup:

:laughabove:

I didn't really understand the movie tho. Watched it twice n finally got my gf to explain it to me.

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Thought it was good, and if you drop that you like it to a chick, scores major brownie points. They like that kinda stuff

davesee

FIA GT Champion
i know ive seen it before, but i cant even remember what it was about.. i must not have liked it that much then..?

chriskle

Ready to race!
i loved this movie so much, every single time i watch it i'm teary eyed for more than half the movie. i also love love the time period that it takes place in. so romantic :wub:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I like how every time I watch it it's a guaranteed trip to poon city. Might be my favorite movie.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:

haha YES! watched it with my girl last year...very good brownie points indeed

Last edited:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Hokietuner said:
Thought it was good, and if you drop that you like it to a chick, scores major brownie points. They like that kinda stuff

*gets in golf to go buy film* :biggrin:

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Your not alone kirk. did u notice on my mysapce that the Notebook is on my fave movie list?

well, I really liked it, but I put it there for the ladies...