GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Moving

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
After I get out of VW, my wife and I are moving. We are trying to deceide were to go. I visited Nashville, TN and loved it!!! We really liked the springhill, franklin area. We are also thinking about Cary, NC. I was wondering if anyone lives near those spots or places like them that could tell me a little about them. Basically we are looking for a great place to raise kids (schools, safety, and such) but we are also looking for a nice place with great people. We have lived in AZ for six years and just can't stand the "big city" life anymore. Any ideas? Thank you ahead of time.:iono:

Kurupt

low
move to savannah, georgia... i have never lived in a better place.. raised here and i still love it. plus its a beautiful city and it has a beach!!:headbang: :thumbup: :eyebulge: :drinking:

Kurupt

low
humidity i can never get away from wherever i go...i am up in maine right now going to school and its humid at times... as far as savannah yea it gets super humid but the summer's are great if you are a beach going person or a fisher joyrider ect it is a really bada$$ place to be

AlphAZender

Drag Race Newbie
Dubdr said:
After I get out of VW, my wife and I are moving. We are trying to deceide were to go. I visited Nashville, TN and loved it!!! We really liked the springhill, franklin area.

Are you considering Franklin, NC?