GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Joe Strummer!

in the weird but I really like. both of these came up in play all random the other day. Mrs Mud didn't recognize Joe when asked and just randomly commented "huh" with Dad Horse.

Not to be confused (I think) with dad dog wagon

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

manapuaman

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a wide range of tastes.
Some local stuff here:
Before The Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff took the Philly championships:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I like immersive, mostly mid to downtempo trip hop beats.

Tipper is audiophile music. Extremely technically oriented and has an obsession with sound quality/EQ. Sound design is unreal.

I’ve heard his music on both Fender and Helix sound systems in the MK7 Golf (2 GTIs, 1 Fender 1 Helix, and now an Alltrack that I swapped the Helix over to), and it sounds great on both. Due to general fidelity, i might give the Fender the edge over Helix but typically I prefer Helix for electronic music with bass.

-
-

9uns

Autocross Champion
I like immersive, mostly mid to downtempo trip hop beats.

Tipper is audiophile music. Extremely technically oriented and has an obsession with sound quality/EQ. Sound design is unreal.

I’ve heard his music on both Fender and Helix sound systems in the MK7 Golf (2 GTIs, 1 Fender 1 Helix, and now an Alltrack that I swapped the Helix over to), and it sounds great on both. Due to general fidelity, i might give the Fender the edge over Helix but typically I prefer Helix for electronic music with bass.

-
-
dig it.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
B&O IEMs. will check in car when i get it back. @Dog Dad Wagon

Sorrow is also extremely good. He is considered the king of the "UK Garage" genre, a downtempo, bass-heavy, awkward timing-signature with clicky, woodblocky percussion.

Also very quality-obsessed. This shit BUMPS way harder than pretty much anything else I put on in my car. the helix system can really push itself on this without clipping, the mastering is so perfect. Also general volume smoothing/gain is under control way more than most other artists.

kelly99

I enjoy all songs and videos by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Under the Bridge was awesome, I think it was released in 1991

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
That Tipper "Flares at Dawn" is digital drugs. Cool!

I’ve seen him over 30 times lol. When the “Great American Eclipse” of 2017 happened, he threw a festival in the path of totality and he opened his set, which began immediately after the eclipse, with that track. It evoked images of hover boarding on solar prominences, and was generally one of the coolest experiences of my life