GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion

I've easily been to over 70 concerts, got a bunch of vinyl and 6k songs in my digital library - everything from Rap, Hip-Hop, Electronic, all sorts of stuff.

But this, this right here is on the short list of music that gets me going every time.

A personal Iron Maiden Favorite

A Judas Priest Contribution

Heres some variety I'll add to the thread; a fantastic track

If anyone is open to a musical journey or two, I've had these on in the background while getting hours and hours of work done. Each one has a bit of a different vibe and they all take like 10-15 minutes to get into a groove, but if you find one you like it's great. I always like to listen from the start and feel the entire journey. Highly benefited from at least a sub in your sound system or decent headphones.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Here's a showcase of my ride or die music. Always hunting for more, but this is what I grew up with, this is what got imprinted.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been listening to this chick a bunch the last couple weeks.

Also lots of e-dubble lately.

Can never go wrong with Dispatch.

Puscifer's dope too.

and finish off with a little bit of reggae

Kind of what I'm into, tiny bit of rock and reggae, bit of folk type stuff, but mostly hip-hop.

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
I've been listening to this chick a bunch the last couple weeks.

Also lots of e-dubble lately.

Can never go wrong with Dispatch.

Puscifer's dope too.

and finish off with a little bit of reggae

Kind of what I'm into, tiny bit of rock and reggae, bit of folk type stuff, but mostly hip-hop.
+1 for Puscifer! Just got an autographed Carina Round album in the mail yesterday!