GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

bentin

Autocross Champion
This song came up on my pandora a week or 2 ago and I've been obsessed with the whole album. The lyrics are weird, but it sounds so good.

Weird, I always just assumed that Ass Glanimal was a setup by XM radio to get people to turn it off, didn't realize people actually liked them. To be fair, I don't even know that I truly dislike their music, I just remember that I couldn't take a ten minute drive without XMU playing their stuff and I just learned to listen to anything else out of spite. Basically the modern equivalent of Blues Traveler or whichever one of Bob Dylan's idiot sons did One Headlight.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Weird, I always just assumed that Ass Glanimal was a setup by XM radio to get people to turn it off, didn't realize people actually liked them. To be fair, I don't even know that I truly dislike their music, I just remember that I couldn't take a ten minute drive without XMU playing their stuff and I just learned to listen to anything else out of spite. Basically the modern equivalent of Blues Traveler or whichever one of Bob Dylan's idiot sons did One Headlight.

Until a couple weeks ago I had never heard of them. Their lyrics don't make sense and I feel like I don't even know what they're saying half the time, but I still can't stop listening to them. They sound pretty good with the fender system too, I like how they use bass.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Until a couple weeks ago I had never heard of them. Their lyrics don't make sense and I feel like I don't even know what they're saying half the time, but I still can't stop listening to them. They sound pretty good with the fender system too, I like how they use bass.
Thanks for reminding me that I no longer have the Fender setup.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion

music doesn’t have to make any sense. Words / voice can just be another instrument. I listen to predominantly wordless electronic/trip hop/hip hop beats, and if there’s gonna be words in my music it’s gonna be hip hop. Not really into “bands” as weird as that sounds lol. The last band I really loved was Radiohead in high school. And I guess Papadosio in college.

unless it’s funk. I really like funk music lol

9uns

Autocross Champion
music doesn’t have to make any sense. Words / voice can just be another instrument. I listen to predominantly wordless electronic/trip hop/hip hop beats, and if there’s gonna be words in my music it’s gonna be hip hop. Not really into “bands” as weird as that sounds lol. The last band I really loved was Radiohead in high school. And I guess Papadosio in college.

unless it’s funk. I really like funk music lol
black thought and the roots? dope band.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
black thought and the roots? dope band.

lol bet bet bet. My best friend who I met my first week of high school showed me Illadelph Halflife the first time we hung out and it’s been one of my favorites ever since. I’m from around Philly and have been to the roots picnic a few times.