GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

9uns

Autocross Champion
Also Robert Gladper is incredible. this EP is bone-chillingly good. The vocal fx on the hook from The Light by Common in Dillalude Pt. 2 hits so different

some 9th wonder and little brother vibes with this ep. diggin this pretty hard my man. thanks!

edit: just realized 1st track is w/ phone and 9th hah.

9uns

Autocross Champion
idk if anyone is a fan of "new" west (nipsey, crooked i and horseshoe gang, g perico, etc.) but here's some dope listens:

premo + nipsey:

cookin soul + nipsey:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Ha, turns out it was three years ago, just a show in Dallas. Bilal and Chaka Khan were there too.

word, yeah Erykah Badu is from either Dallas/Houston/Austin (or is at least based out of there) so that seems a likely pairing for him touring in Texas. I’m from Dallas! Moved to South Jersey in 01 and now I’m in Philly. I’m 27.

I lived near white rock lake and went to hexter elementary school ifit gives you an idea lol. My dad ran the knights of Columbus chapter on northwest highway

bentin

Autocross Champion
word, yeah Erykah Badu is from either Dallas/Houston/Austin (or is at least based out of there) so that seems a likely pairing for him touring in Texas. I’m from Dallas! Moved to South Jersey in 01 and now I’m in Philly. I’m 27.

I lived near white rock lake and went to hexter elementary school ifit gives you an idea lol. My dad ran the knights of Columbus chapter on northwest highway
Ha, I'm from there too, went to Highland Park. Erykah actually lives a few blocks from Hexter, basically next to the old bath houses at White Rock. I'm a cyclist and used to see her frequently. She has/had a purple Panamera with matching wheels and a gold Smart Car.

Funny, I used to work in Cherry Hills and run into Philly for Flyers games. My old boss and I had a good byob pizza place there and would pick up some ABT12 and grab a pie frequently.

I've moved all around, Frankfurt, Laguna Beach, back to Dallas, lived in Lakewood for a long time, and now I'm in Austin. My wife and I were just talking about London though, so who knows what's next.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Ha, I'm from there too, went to Highland Park. Erykah actually lives a few blocks from Hexter, basically next to the old bath houses at White Rock. I'm a cyclist and used to see her frequently. She has/had a purple Panamera with matching wheels and a gold Smart Car.

Funny, I used to work in Cherry Hills and run into Philly for Flyers games. My old boss and I had a good byob pizza place there and would pick up some ABT12 and grab a pie frequently.

I've moved all around, Frankfurt, Laguna Beach, back to Dallas, lived in Lakewood for a long time, and now I'm in Austin. My wife and I were just talking about London though, so who knows what's next.

wow that’s a trip man, I moved to Mount Laurel from Dallas in 01 which is bordering cherry hill. Cheers to bizarre similarities like that lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Nice, bit of a revival! Here's some stuff I've been listening to lately:

some Turkish darkwave

some fuzzy psych

new Joji

new Action

and some mf OSEES, one of my favorite bands. fun video for a recent song

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I don't know about you heathens, but this composition just blew me away!

How about this? Goat head bagpipes? Check. A violin? Sure, why not. Hey, is that a hurdy gurdy? Heck yes it is!!!!! LMAO

I love me some Deadmau5, and this is one of my favorite videos always makes me think of a co-worker of my wife's who asked what EDM was and he looked up EDM on Google or something, came back to her and said; "I don't get it, it's just a guy on stage standing at a table......". Told her to show this to him. LMAO

And of course, the masters......

9uns

Autocross Champion
How about this? Goat head bagpipes? Check. A violin? Sure, why not. Hey, is that a hurdy gurdy? Heck yes it is!!!!! LMAO

I love me some Deadmau5, and this is one of my favorite videos always makes me think of a co-worker of my wife's who asked what EDM was and he looked up EDM on Google or something, came back to her and said; "I don't get it, it's just a guy on stage standing at a table......". Told her to show this to him. LMAO

And of course, the masters......

big lane 8 and deadmau5 fan myself.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Hollywood Undead - Bullet

This song has to be one of the darkest, awful and most mesmerizing songs I've ever came across. It sounds so good to me.

ce4

Ready to race!

Tim2K20GTI

Ready to race!
Even at 55 years of age, I still listen to mostly hard rock and metal. Lately I've been listening to Octane in my car since I've got the free XM. On Spotify I listen to the Rock Hard playlist a lot. Here's a couple that I've been listening to a lot recently: