GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

New one's pretty good as well.

New Foreign Air album Good Morning Stranger just came out a couple of weeks ago.

And of course, new Pendulum after being gone for a decade is always good. Songs an absolute banger.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Brooooooooooooooooooooooo Inspected is top shelf.

In college, I was a music promoter and I got Asa to come thru for a show that I lost $1K on, bc 5 people came, and it was a 75-person cap. It was some of the best $1000 I’ve ever spent. He also played Aqueous Transmission by Incubus and Stone in Focus by Aphex Twin, two individually formative songs in my middle and high school years.

Koan sound is also just generally one of the greatest electronic music groups of all time
That's awesome! I've seen koan sound a handful of times and they're awesome. Almost flew to Texas a few years ago to see Aphex Twin and I regret not doing it all the time

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Anyone in the chicago area make beats (prefer lofi), rap, or have a booth? If so, hit me up!

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh hell yes.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And there's another new one, too!

Yep. I'm more a fan of earlier era SOAD, and Protect the Land sounds like it'd be right at home on Toxicity. Genocidal Humanoidz isn't bad at all, but definitely has more of a Mezmerize/Hypnotize vibe to it.

torga

Autocross Champion
Yep. I'm more a fan of earlier era SOAD, and Protect the Land sounds like it'd be right at home on Toxicity. Genocidal Humanoidz isn't bad at all, but definitely has more of a Mezmerize/Hypnotize vibe to it.
Very much agree. I think Humanoidz sounds like later SOAD because Daron is singing more in this one. Protect the Land is all Serj and his silky voice.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
More SoaD is always cool. Sucks it's because of a genocide though.

torga

Autocross Champion
More SoaD is always cool. Sucks it's because of a genocide though.
Yeaaah, I made sure to buy the single -- 100% of the proceeds are going to Armenia.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
SOAD 🤘

GolNat

Autocross Champion