GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
not sure if srs

It's a marketing/advertising spam post. Dude joined the forums 30 minutes ago, to specifically post about Maroon 5?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
They've gotten smart too. They post their spam links then use their other account to quote them so if the original is banned and deleted it doesn't get deleted because quoted posts are not impacted. Also, they like to post and then a year later come back and modify the post adding in the spam link. Use their other account to quote the year ago post and bam, spam links brought right to the top and undeleteable.

They sneky. I haven't bothered to look where they go but hopefully not ransomware sites. That would suck for the...less intelligent posters we have around here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They've gotten smart too. They post their spam links then use their other account to quote them so if the original is banned and deleted it doesn't get deleted because quoted posts are not impacted. Also, they like to post and then a year later come back and modify the post adding in the spam link. Use their other account to quote the year ago post and bam, spam links brought right to the top and undeleteable.

They sneky. I haven't bothered to look where they go but hopefully not ransomware sites. That would suck for the...less intelligent posters we have around here.

You take PayPal friends and family for your expensive item for sale, right?

9uns

Autocross Champion
It's a marketing/advertising spam post. Dude joined the forums 30 minutes ago, to specifically post about Maroon 5?
makes sense. maroon 5 is absolute trash. dudes voice is fucking whiny and annoying. my non-existent dog sings better than him.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
makes sense. maroon 5 is absolute trash. dudes voice is fucking whiny and annoying. my non-existent dog sings better than him.

I lost all respect for Adam Levine when he thought he was Prince during their Super Bowl performance.

Reactions: WAP

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion

I’ve posted Tipper in here before but he just released a new 6-track EP that is some of the most wild work he’s ever produced. Distinctly different vibes in each track while still maintaining some overall semblance of a complete, continuous flow from song to song