GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need your input

Jdreg

Ready to race!
I realized that the black front end needs to be highlighted some how.
Used some pinstripes to mock up possibilities
Pls tell me what you think. I’m not feeling the centre stripe looks very integrated.
Also can anyone advise how to do this permanently. I read that plastidip plus their gloss finisher could work

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I don't like the red on the strakes.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
I realized that the black front end needs to be highlighted some how.
Used some pinstripes to mock up possibilities
Pls tell me what you think. I’m not feeling the centre stripe looks very integrated.
Also can anyone advise how to do this permanently. I read that plastidip plus their gloss finisher could work

I think it's bad. Not good, at all. It's WAY too much unless you are obsessed with the original Bat-mobile - then you're almost there.

rahtx

Go Kart Newbie
To each his own, but in my opinion, it's a bit much. You can always start with less and add more later. I'd personally start with the corners of the lip.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
not sure if it's what Eye is saying but loose the bit on where fogs would be and I'd like it. Just a bit too much as pictured.

kinda on topic I just came in from adding Red mirror caps on my black Mk7. pics and thoughts when I get to it.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
This is the problem with asking for opinions on a forum. Opinions run the gamut from like minded, to totally contrarian to yours, so never quite understood asking for opinions on something that can’t be quantified or verified. If you like it, it’s your car, go for it. Let me ask the OP a question. Of you really like the look of your car, and everyone else that you ask hates it, Are you going to change it based on the others opinion? I sure as hell wouldn’t. It’s your car, and you are the one that needs to enjoy it. So, again, don’t look to others to justify your choices whether it be vehicle related or otherwise.

cb1111

We don't need to like it. You need to like it as you are the one who needs to look at it.

If we don't like it and happen to see you on the road then we can look away.

Jdreg

Ready to race!
I really don’t care who likes it or not. I’ll make my own decision but many times I don’t use my own ideas. That’s why I ask for input.
I also think in a forum it’s important to toss out topics for conversation and exchange of experiences and ideas.