GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Audi Owner

TheMunsie

Hey all, new member here. I was referred by -Dutch- who is my older brother. I'd say "big brother", but fortunately I've been able to just barely surpass him in physical stature. Ha.

Just picked up a 2015 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro with 115k miles on it.

I'll be using it as my daily driver, while making effective performance upgrades that hopefully contribute to me having something quicker than most cars on the road.

Since getting the car yesterday I've had it tuned (Unitronic ECU Stage 1+ and DSG tune), and will be upgrading the downpipe and other intake + exhaust items. I'm also going to be firming things up with new mounts (and a dogbone insert for in the meantime), and tinting it this weekend.

I know this is technically largely a VW forum, but -Dutch- convinced me of how knowledgeable you all are, and I'm assuming you all won't mind having me around. For the most part.

Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing however I'm able. I've worked on motorcycles and cars in the past, but this is definitely the newest and relatively high-cost vehicle I've ever owned.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read all of this. Here are some obligatory visuals:

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0995.jpg
    IMG_0995.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 312

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I'm an only child, who is this guy? Good looking car though.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Is there going to be a MrsMunsie on here too? :D

TheMunsie

Got the car tinted yesterday... hoping for less extreme temps and fewer stoplight stares from other people. Went with 35% all the way around (darkest that Maine allows)

Looks worlds better IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk