GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Catback on my Volvo wagon

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
I left the VW family this past fall and bought a Volvo V60 R-Design wagon with the Polestar optimization. I recently updated the catback to an Elevate catback which really opens up the I6 engine in this car.

Cold Start (my car):

Full throttle (not my car):

I know this isn't an MK6 but figured we all like cars here no matter the origin so I'll keep posting with mods, etc.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Dig it. Love a sideways straight six. I used to commute at the same time as a guy with a Smurf colored Polestar, he liked to give me a hard time. Sure prefer the six to the later four too. Nicely done.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I left the VW family this past fall and bought a Volvo V60 R-Design wagon with the Polestar optimization. I recently updated the catback to an Elevate catback which really opens up the I6 engine in this car.

Cold Start (my car):

Full throttle (not my car):

I know this isn't an MK6 but figured we all like cars here no matter the origin so I'll keep posting with mods, etc.

Please don't.

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Belongs in a Volvo forum. We don't need everyone posting their builds from other brands in this forum.

I post on Volvo forums and over there they appreciate other enthusiasts builds. I’ve also been in the Mk5 and Mk6 scene for over 13 years and figured I’ll check in now and then even if I currently don’t daily a VW. Tough crowd. :)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I post on Volvo forums and over there they appreciate other enthusiasts builds. I’ve also been in the Mk5 and Mk6 scene for over 13 years and figured I’ll check in now and then even if I currently don’t daily a VW. Tough crowd. :)

I don't think that vast majority of members here want this to be an open forum.

FROSTYmk7.5

Go Kart Newbie
I dig the car man, vw forum or not.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Sounds awesome!! Did not expect that from a Volvo

If you don’t want to see it then don’t click on it. I appreciate the different car content 🤘

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
He posted in off topic category. Don't see the issue.

Also don't have a issue seeing Seven's 911

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
OK then. Everybody post your different brand car's builds. At least the 911 is a VW product.