GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Catback on my Volvo wagon

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I don’t think it would be an issue if it wasn’t such a gratuitous shill to get clicks on his YouTube channel.

Kinda like that Mustang guy a couple months back.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Now isn't the time to bring others down. His car makes him happy. Once this is all over we can go back to trying to break other people down behind the security of a keyboard.

Be nice to each other

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I prefer to be an a-hole all the time. When I’m nice it feels like I’m lying to myself.

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
I don’t think it would be an issue if it wasn’t such a gratuitous shill to get clicks on his YouTube channel.

Kinda like that Mustang guy a couple months back.

I don’t care about my YouTube account as I have a day job. It’s just the easiest platform for me to share videos. I’m open to another video hosting suggestion if you have one.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I don’t care about my YouTube account as I have a day job. It’s just the easiest platform for me to share videos. I’m open to another video hosting suggestion if you have one.

Actually I do, try posting them here

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Actually I do, try posting them here

They don’t host videos unfortunately, which leads me to believe your definition of hosting is about as good as the Viking’s football skills. ;)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They don’t host videos unfortunately, which leads me to believe your definition of hosting is about as good as the Viking’s football skills. ;)

The Vikings were pretty damn good last year.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Woh, sick burn bro! That makes me so angry because sportsball!

Last edited: