GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New View in the AID Display with the My23 Golf 8

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
So with the new My23 Golf 8 comes a new view where VW maps appear behind the RPM/Speed dials…taken from Audi…
Wish they made the dials a bit smaller..
What do you guys think? 68621016-C7FB-41D4-A993-F0A5983C0AE1.jpeg04BB12F1-9247-4AFA-94AE-BDF73504BB46.jpeg

Last edited:

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
I actually prefer this view too😉..
But won’t be getting it unless i change the whole cluster for the newer model😂😂

m4in

Go Kart Newbie
Uhm, well, gotta throw my hands up. Never actually heard Ready2Discover, when we ordered our GTE we had the option between Discover Media or Discover Pro.

I wonder if this view would be available in "hot" (or lukewarm, like ours) Golfs. In our current car (Ateca), we have a very similar view and were kind of bummed that the GTE (at the time when we ordered Nov last year) didn't actually support map view in the cluster without faffing about. Was hoping that maybe it will by the time we receive it (BW46 confirmed).

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Not sure if this view is standard on the newer My23 Golf 8, the car is from Taiwan..
Can VW come up with something better jeeessss...
RPReplay_Final1666470363.gif

Last edited:

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Massimo, when first read your first entry on this post my brain saw “My new” rather than “the new My23”. I gather, like me, you still have an ‘old‘ Mk8 🤔.

I prefer the new display. Can one now have the map on the dash and infotainment screen at the same time?

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Still have my Golf 8 eHybrid My21.. won't be changing it for a while, so far had no problems apart that message about using the engine longer coming up intermittently which I can get sorted now with the engine software update..