GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No mk9 Golf?

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Electric cars from now on I would say, ID3, ID4, ID5 , Buzz van.
Yes. My next car will probably be electric but highly unlikely to be a VW. I don’t like the styling of VW’s ID vehicle range, the interiors look decidedly low-rent (IMHO), and I’m dubious over whether VW have been successful in fixing all the software issues.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
That'd be me done with Golfs then, having them since 2008-ish. I keep the car in a garage for peace of mind & security reasons & it's also why I cycle to / from work, even with on-street parking (no thanks) far too long for a charge cable, 50-100 yds. So no leccy car for me even if I wanted one, which I certainly don't....

Last edited:

M|W

Yes. My next car will probably be electric but highly unlikely to be a VW. I don’t like the styling of VW’s ID vehicle range, the interiors look decidedly low-rent (IMHO), and I’m dubious over whether VW have been successful in fixing all the software issues.
I agree with both your points. And on top of that is VW’s appalling lack of customer support - at least in Denmark. I have ordered an electric car to replace my Golf, and I didn’t even consider a VW.

OLD MEN RULE

Go Kart Newbie
VW has lost it's way long ago but I hoped things would turn around. I have a 2019 GTI S and plan to keep it until the factory warranty is gone.
Next car will not be a VW or any of the Volkswagen family of fine autos.