GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Non Led rear fog (im lost)

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
So, helping a fellow mk6 guy out, cant figure out which light we need off ecs tuning. They list 3. 5k0945093g (a shade more red than stock)
-------093gsd (non tinted) and -------093aa (tinted). I have seen stock tails in forever so im not sure which is correct between the last two :( help?

piw213

For the standard tails, no matter if you have TDI, GTI, or a 2.5, here in the states you have the tinted tails. The rear fog you need is the one that ends in an AA part number, NOT the G.

Source: I have the AA rear fog, and it matches perfectly. Also I found a thread on TDI forums of a guy who bought a G and was trying to sell it because it is a shade lighter than our tails.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
For the standard tails, no matter if you have TDI, GTI, or a 2.5, here in the states you have the tinted tails. The rear fog you need is the one that ends in an AA part number, NOT the G.

Source: I have the AA rear fog, and it matches perfectly. Also I found a thread on TDI forums of a guy who bought a G and was trying to sell it because it is a shade lighter than our tails.
OK, then I retract my earlier post. Hopefully you didn't order it yet!

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

:thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: :beer:

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion