GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDeleven

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
I have a Style and just got a OBDeleven Ultimate. firstly I can't seem the download the credits as it states that the key number is incorrect. Secondly, it sates that most of the apps are unsupported. The only thing I have managed to do is switch on the acoustic central locking. Any help would be much appreciated.
For the credits you should have received a separate code by email that will work .The name of the email should be [Voltas IT, LCC]
🤖
DIGITAL CONTENT
🤖
. As for the unsupported apps i can't tell you anything since I'm waiting for my Style to arrive.

j3bnl

I have a Style and just got a OBDeleven Ultimate. firstly I can't seem the download the credits as it states that the key number is incorrect. Secondly, it sates that most of the apps are unsupported. The only thing I have managed to do is switch on the acoustic central locking. Any help would be much appreciated.
If you got the Ultimate version you don't need credits you can change things as many times as you like for nothing.
It is a yearly subscription.

Last edited:

Trickydickie

It seems to have sorted itself out. I must be patient for 24 hours before moaning. I suspect the system get altered over the internet over a period of time. Will keep you posted.

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
It seems to have sorted itself out. I must be patient for 24 hours before moaning. I suspect the system get altered over the internet over a period of time. Will keep you posted.
If you have any revelations regarding the apps you were talking about being unsupported tell us if you want please :)

Trickydickie

All the changes I made yesterday, work this morning including the map in the instrument panel, this is what I really wanted. Chuffed. Just need to activate the driving mode. I will post a separate comment regarding this. Thanks to everyone for their input.

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
All the changes I made yesterday, work this morning including the map in the instrument panel, this is what I really wanted. Chuffed. Just need to activate the driving mode. I will post a separate comment regarding this. Thanks to everyone for their input.
Good to hear!

Golfdek

Can I ask did you not have the maps in the instrument panel .I have a golf mk8 gtd and I don't have maps in the instrument panel either just the screen

j3bnl

Can I ask did you not have the maps in the instrument panel .I have a golf mk8 gtd and I don't have maps in the instrument panel either just the screen

Cant answer for the person you have asked but on ours prior to changing it with OBD11 we only had the map on the MMI screen.
We now have the choice to have the maps on the digital cockpit as well as the MMI or on both at the same time.

Last edited:

Trickydickie

As j3bnl states, the factory supply’s the car with just the map on the MMI screen. With the OBD11 you can change it so that’s the map is in the digital cockpit. However, can someone tell me how to get the map on both screens, As I can only have on the MMI or digital cockpit, not on both. To get it on the cockpit screen, I have use the button on the map of the MMI. Ta

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
As j3bnl states, the factory supply’s the car with just the map on the MMI screen. With the OBD11 you can change it so that’s the map is in the digital cockpit. However, can someone tell me how to get the map on both screens, As I can only have on the MMI or digital cockpit, not on both. To get it on the cockpit screen, I have use the button on the map of the MMI. Ta
Interested to know why you’d want it displayed simultaneously on both screens.