GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDeleven

j3bnl

Picked up an OBDeleven and had a wee play around with it this morning in our Golf R Line.
Managed to install a couple of new dash displays and activate an audio bleep on lock/unlock.
Will try the windows up and down from key next.

j3bnl

Got the refuel quantity in dash to work
2 Different displays (as attached) Needed to go into adaptions to activate display 8 and 9 though.
Comfort windows
Lane departure warning memory (if you have it off it stays off until you switch it back on)
Lock/unlock Acoustic Confirmation
And sat nav on the cockpit although this leaves a compass on the MMI when I do that and it wont show the map on both screens at the same time.

Attachments

• Golf Dash 1.jpg
    Golf Dash 1.jpg
    852.7 KB · Views: 1,386
  • Golf Dash 2.jpg
    Golf Dash 2.jpg
    839.6 KB · Views: 906
  • Golf Dash 3.jpg
    Golf Dash 3.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 875
  • Golf Dash 4.jpg
    Golf Dash 4.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 817
  • Golf Dash 5.jpg
    Golf Dash 5.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 806
  • Golf Dash 6.jpg
    Golf Dash 6.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
Got the refuel quantity in dash to work
2 Different displays (as attached) Needed to go into adaptions to activate display 8 and 9 though.
Comfort windows
Lane departure warning memory (if you have it off it stays off until you switch it back on)
Lock/unlock Acoustic Confirmation
And sat nav on the cockpit although this leaves a compass on the MMI when I do that and it wont show the map on both screens at the same time.
Does the acoustic confirmation use little chirps or straight up honks?

j3bnl

When I went out this morning and for some reason the maps now show in both MMI and Cockpit.

50582736-FDBD-4F71-BBB3-13221C518F9D.jpeg

Last edited:

j3bnl

Doesn't pressing the home button let you exit from the MMI screen but keep the cockpit map?
Yesterday all that happened when I had the map on the dash was I was left with the compass when I had the nav on the MMI.
I couldn’t have the map on both at the same time but I was able to have the radio etc and the other menus on the MMI while the map was in the cluster.

Now when scrolling through the dash options using the view button on the steering wheel we now have around 6 different ones including the map. I can now have the map on either screen on their own or on both at the same time. That’s what I hoped for so I’m happy with the outcome.

Last edited:

ianmcuk

Very nice. How much are the credits to enable maps in the dash, using the £50 "OBDeleven diagnostic scanner tool. Gadget Supports only Android devices"? I assume that is possible, I may be wrong...

Cheers,
Ian

j3bnl

Very nice. How much are the credits to enable maps in the dash, using the £50 "OBDeleven diagnostic scanner tool. Gadget Supports only Android devices"? I assume that is possible, I may be wrong...

Cheers,
Ian
Not sure how much credits it would take as I’ve got the ultimate version so I don’t need credits to change anything.
Mine works on iPhone as well as Android. I believe the original white version was Android only.

MikeMK8

Ready to race!
Not sure how much credits it would take as I’ve got the ultimate version so I don’t need credits to change anything.
Mine works on iPhone as well as Android. I believe the original white version was Android only.
Does it say the cost of the app regardless if you have unlimited? On each app i think towards the right side

MikeMK8

Ready to race!

Cheers,
Ian
I have done some quick research online about the cost of the apps and it looks like most of them are 10 credits. Not sure if the specific map app is more

Trickydickie

I have a Style and just got a OBDeleven Ultimate. firstly I can't seem the download the credits as it states that the key number is incorrect. Secondly, it sates that most of the apps are unsupported. The only thing I have managed to do is switch on the acoustic central locking. Any help would be much appreciated.