GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEMPLUS can i trust?

turbotornado

Loves Cheap Hookers
Like the title says can i trust OEMPLUS.com for mods? Are they a sponsor of the site? Has anyone bought anything from them with success? any suggestions or criticism would help:thumbsup:

DUB2OT

Banned
nah you can get whatever you need from eBay in eBay we trust lol.

turbotornado

Loves Cheap Hookers
i am never buying from Ebay sorry :thumbdown:

turbotornado

Loves Cheap Hookers
thanks stringshifter6 what did you buy?

turbotornado

Loves Cheap Hookers
Not that i dont trust you or the people on ebay ive just too many horror stories about ebay and craigslist BUT i will definatly keep this all in my mind thanks. lawn mower where do you but tmtuning or sumplace?

DUB2OT

Banned

turbotornado

Loves Cheap Hookers
sorry where does he buy his stuff?

DUB2OT

Banned
i buy my staff from all over the place.
here is www.tmtuning.com/vw/ for you they're out of Germany just to let you know lol.

ECS Tuning
DBC Tuning
Etc.

Tons of info if you use the search button as well.

mobbin6

Banned
oem+ is very legit, as everyone stated. They are located close to me, and they're always working on some nice cars. Rich, the owner, is also super cool. They DO carry some parts that you won't be able to find elsewhere, however, they can be overpriced.

Tmtuning, as stated, is in europe. They have lower prices than other places, but shipping will kill you. If you're buying/shipping stuff in masses, it'd be a better deal.

ecstuning is also a great site to buy parts from, and they're always having huge sales on stuff.

I wish TMTuning could make a proper website, as it is now its a bitch to navigate and actually see what they have.

What is so wrong with a menu on the left with product names/etc and when clicking them - images and info pops up to the right.

Seriously annoys me like hell.