GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

BoostedVW11

Go Kart Champion
Finally, my dream of a 2JZ-powered shifter kart will become reality! But on a serious note, that's some insane customization. I'd take this level of wildness over Need for Speed's cosmetic customization any day.

It is! I actually picked up the rest of the DLC this past weekend. The "Ultimate" edition was $11 with everything and it essentially just upgraded my base copy of Assetto Corsa.
oh wow , does that include the porsche pack and whatever?

smanierre

Go Kart Champion
Just listened to a podcast today and apparently back in August of last year Newegg got hit with magecart so a bunch of CC data got stolen. Probably would have been used by now but i'd still pay attention if you bought something in that time period

BoostedVW11

Go Kart Champion
If I had fuck you money, I'd buy it just to troll around. That ATV they rolled out with the truck looked sick, though.
The ATV did look good tbh....however....

...Fail on the windows lol. Also no side markers, wipers, easily inspect-able wheels, illegal tint etc etc etc

If you ever have F you money, please send ya dude 100k or 200k, depending on how you feel that day. :)
Cybertruck isn’t growing on me. It’s ugly as fuck
Glad to have you back Sir, How was your Thanksgiving?

I have a meme for the Tesla™ comment , cause meme chat.

DASVDUB

Go Kart Champion
The ATV did look good tbh....however....

...Fail on the windows lol. Also no side markers, wipers, easily inspect-able wheels, illegal tint etc etc etc

If you ever have F you money, please send ya dude 100k or 200k, depending on how you feel that day. :)

Glad to have you back Sir, How was your Thanksgiving?

I have a meme for the Tesla™ comment , cause meme chat.
I sent you that meme iirc. Good to be back. Thanksgiving was good. Pie is always good.

waiting to be able to order some parts and finally logged back in here.

It's Sam

Ready to race!
Unpopular opinion:

Cybertruck is actually growing on me. It's a concept, so the final design will be a little different.

I want the quad.

torga

Drag Race Newbie
Everyone gets a money!

Unpopular opinion:

Cybertruck is actually growing on me. It's a concept, so the final design will be a little different.

I want the quad.
The truck itself is like a vehicle I'd unlock in original GTA.
The quad looks like a vehicle I'd unlock in a modern game.

BoostedVW11

Go Kart Champion
I've even seen the truck compared to Lara Croft's chest in OG Tomb Raider lmao
Oh wow Lara Croft™ ...

Torga™ you should try the Uncharted™ games on Playstion™ 4

I sent you that meme iirc. Good to be back. Thanksgiving was good. Pie is always good.

waiting to be able to order some parts and finally logged back in here.
Lol i sent you that Tesla™ meme first lol

Apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top mmmmh
Unpopular opinion:

I want the quad.
Quad looks dope

The truck will be drastically different. Tint on windows was not legal, no wipers, no side markers, no side mirrors etc etc

torga

Drag Race Newbie
Metal Gear Solid: Cybertruck
Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around but my design is too dummy thicc and the clap of my shattering glass is alerting the guards.

Torga™ you should try the Uncharted™ games on Playstion™ 4
I always thought that game looked cool, but I never had a PS4. Fallen Order looks like it has elements from Tomb Raider and Uncharted, and I'll definitely be getting Fallen Order.

sterkrazzy

Go Kart Champion
I always thought that game looked cool, but I never had a PS4. Fallen Order looks like it has elements from Tomb Raider and Uncharted, and I'll definitely be getting Fallen Order.
Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War, Spider-man, those types of games have all been my favorites in the last few years. I just picked up The Last of Us for like $5 so I can play it before the 2nd one comes out. I'm definitely gonna pick up Fallen Order eventually.

BoostedVW11

Go Kart Champion
Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War, Spider-man, those types of games have all been my favorites in the last few years. I just picked up The Last of Us for like $5 so I can play it before the 2nd one comes out. I'm definitely gonna pick up Fallen Order eventually.
God of war isnt a game, its a ridiculous hard challenge.

Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around but my design is too dummy thicc and the clap of my shattering glass is alerting the guards.

Never heard of Fallen Order tbh

sterkrazzy

Go Kart Champion
God of war isnt a game, its a ridiculous hard challenge.
lol, I love that game so much. It's seriously one of the best overall game experiences I've ever had. Between the story and the game mechanics, and all the world building...just an awesome cinematic experience. I replayed it this year on new game+ on a harder difficulty and I joke that's in my game of the year again, since it came out last year.