GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So catchy

torga

Autocross Champion
i mean convince me otherwise that it doesnt smell like garbage and isnt made by letting it spoil and then i will. iono
Idk about smelling like garbage, I think it smells pretty good and spicy.
But yeah it's totally made by letting cabbage (or others) spoil and fermenting it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Idk about smelling like garbage, I think it smells pretty good and spicy.
But yeah it's totally made by letting cabbage (or others) spoil and fermenting it.

How about this, ill hold off my opinion till i try it again . (handshake)

Im about to buy some Japanese mayo, apparently its pretty good. Called Kewpie, ever heard?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Im about to buy some Japanese mayo, apparently its pretty good. Called Shitpie, ever heard?

Yeah have heard of. Made one earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion

Im about to buy some Japanese mayo, apparently its pretty good. Called Kewpie, ever heard?
Yeah, Kewpie is pretty good. Pretty different from American mayo.
For kimchi, go to an actual Korean joint to try some. Unless you know what to buy (I don't), most of the jarred stuff is meh, at best. The most popular styles use either cabbage or radish - they're both great. Radish one is pretty crunchy.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah have heard of. Made one earlier today.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i see what you did there

Yeah, Kewpie is pretty good. Pretty different from American mayo.
For kimchi, go to an actual Korean joint to try some. Unless you know what to buy (I don't), most of the jarred stuff is meh, at best. The most popular styles use either cabbage or radish - they're both great. Radish one is pretty crunchy.
Sam the cooking guy (youtuber) always uses kewpie , looks pretty good.

Ill definitely try it at a restaurant cause i actually like radish/cabbage before its fermented.

Torga is the go to person to ask about anything japanese related. CMM

His top 5 favorite movie is likely Fast and the Furious Toyko drift :iono:

torga

Autocross Champion
i see what you did there

Sam the cooking guy (youtuber) always uses kewpie , looks pretty good.

Ill definitely try it at a restaurant cause i actually like radish/cabbage before its fermented.

Torga is the go to person to ask about anything japanese related. CMM

His top 5 favorite movie is likely Fast and the Furious Toyko drift :iono:
In fairness, Tokyo Drift is the last good one that still had the original F&F values. After that, they were just action heroes driving cars. The past couple are purely action movies. The first three were movies for people like us.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
In fairness, Tokyo Drift is the last good one that still had the original F&F values. After that, they were just action heroes driving cars. The past couple are purely action movies. The first three were movies for people like us.

Lol right? fast 6 and 7 had flying cars, driving through buildings and stuff :laugh:

Their franchise went from car culture to transformers ACTION EVERYWHERE movie style.

torga

Autocross Champion
Lol right? fast 6 and 7 had flying cars, driving through buildings and stuff [emoji23]

Their franchise went from car culture to transformers ACTION EVERYWHERE movie style.
Although, the '71 Kenmeri GT-R from the first 10min or so of Fast 5 was beautiful.

torga

Autocross Champion
It's meme time.