GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

jay745

track sl00t
I've never had a burrito. Every time I think about ordering one I just picture the ratio of tortilla to fillings being way off and order tacos instead.

torga

Autocross Newbie
I've never had a burrito. Every time I think about ordering one I just picture the ratio of tortilla to fillings being way off and order tacos instead.
Too many fillings to tortilla, is that what you're worried about?

torga

Autocross Newbie
makes sense^

noone should put guacacmole in a burrito..its flavor gets lost in the mess. change my mind.
Depends on the type and variety of filling.
If it's something like a carne asada burrito with rice and/or fries with spicy crema and some veggies... no guac.
But if it's something simple like a cali style fish burrito with some pickled onions and lettuce... yes guac.

EJBGTIVI

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow yeah

never heard of

theres a name for the those type of tacos my friend , they are very popular in california .

i like a good americanized taco once in awhile, tons of cheddar cheese...maybe some taco bell sauce :D

Learned how to make a copy cat Taco Bell chicken quesadilla at home, game changer.

I buy the Taco Bell dinner kit when I make American tacos at home. They're prett good tbh.

There used to be a restaurant chain called Pup n Taco in California when I was a kid - great chili dogs and hard tacos - man I could do some damage there nowadays. :D

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Drag Race Newbie
The trick is to always order double meat - that will balance out your ratios

BoostedVW11

Drag Race Newbie
Depends on the type and variety of filling.
If it's something like a carne asada burrito with rice and/or fries with spicy crema and some veggies... no guac.
But if it's something simple like a cali style fish burrito with some pickled onions and lettuce... yes guac.
Fish tacos are delicious when done right, i prefer mine with a light cabbage slaw, tons of lemon and hot sauce.

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE BREAKING BAD REFERENCES NOW :D
Guess where

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
El Moes? :iono::thumbsup:
I but they Taco Bell dinner kit when I make American tacos at home. They're prett good tbh.

There used to be a restaurant chain called Pup n Taco in California when I was a kid - great chili dogs and hard tacos - man I could do some damage there nowadays. :D

Never heard of it.

Have you ever tried jack in the box tacos or burger kings?

torga

Autocross Newbie
I agree 100% - Rice is a side dish but the Mexican restaurants started adding rice to the burritos to bulk them up and save money
The cheaper restaurants definitely do use this as a filler to widen their margin.
But when a restaurant knows the proper ratio of rice/beans to meat. Now THAT'S a good burrito - you can't change my mind.
An asada burrito with rice/beans and spiciness is top tier.

EJBGTIVI

Drag Race Newbie
Fish tacos are delicious when done right, i prefer mine with a light cabbage slaw, tons of lemon and hot sauce.

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE BREAKING BAD REFERENCES NOW :D

El Moes? :iono::thumbsup:

Never heard of it.

Have you ever tried jack in the box tacos or burger kings?
Never had BK or Jack in the box tacos. Do we even have Jack in the Box here?

BoostedVW11

Drag Race Newbie
Torga is Walter White.

I agree 100% - Rice is a side dish but the Mexican restaurants started adding rice to the burritos to bulk them up and save money
i agree with you 100%

chipotle is guilty of this and loading with beans .
The cheaper restaurants definitely do use this as a filler to widen their margin.
But when a restaurant knows the proper ratio of rice/beans to meat. Now THAT'S a good burrito - you can't change my mind.
An asada burrito with rice/beans and spiciness is top tier.
when i have to order chipotle i get

Burrito bowl:

Barbocoa + ask for 2 spoonfuls of the meat juices

Toppings: rice, lettuce, cheese, both beans, peppers, corn....1 spoonful mild salsa, 1 spoonful medium salsa, 1 or 2 spoonful hot salsa

usually ends with ..."thats gonna be spicy" comment
Never had BK or Jack in the box tacos. Do we even have Jack in the Box here?
we do not.

jack in the box tacos > burger king tacos.

they are very similiar
not at all. They're good , especially late night after a few cocktails.
this is exactly what jack in the box and burger king tacos are.

They are crispy edges with a meat blend/paste...chopped lettuce, taco sauce and their cheeseburger cheese in there. Id compare it to "chopped cheese" i been seeing lately in food videos. Its garbage tacos but you eat them knowing that, kind of like totinos pizza rolls logic.

EJBGTIVI

Drag Race Newbie
Torga is Walter White.

i agree with you 100%

chipotle is guilty of this and loading with beans .

when i have to order chipotle i get

Burrito bowl:

Barbocoa + ask for 2 spoonfuls of the meat juices

Toppings: rice, lettuce, cheese, both beans, peppers, corn....1 spoonful mild salsa, 1 spoonful medium salsa, 1 or 2 spoonful hot salsa

usually ends with ..."thats gonna be spicy" comment

we do not.

jack in the box tacos > burger king tacos.

they are very similiar

this is exactly what jack in the box and burger king tacos are.

They are crispy edges with a meat blend/paste...chopped lettuce, taco sauce and their cheeseburger cheese in there. Id compare it to "chopped cheese" i been seeing lately in food videos. Its garbage tacos but you eat them knowing that, kind of like totinos pizza rolls logic.

Mmmm meat paste :drool: