GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Daily struggle with all the moes

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Some really good nashville hot places out here. When in doubt make your own at home..if restaraunts werent so much damn money upfront id probably start a hot sandwich place.

Its hard to mess up fries. Fresh potatos, good salt ftw.

The secret to most great burgers is its fry/burger sauce..which is essentially a mix of mayo, ketchup, pickles(pickle juice), paprika, cayenne and some pepper.

I hate when food places advertise a dish as being SUPER HOT WITH GHOST PEPPERS, then you get it and its a 5/10 at most.

Never had a pernil sandwich, looks like a cuban sandwich variant though. definitely would try.

You a fan of sauerkraut or nah? its either you love it or hate it from what ive heard.

Have you tried though? Pretty good tbh. Best crab cake i ever had was made at home using costcos king crab leg meat.

Best lobster roll was at a restaraunt in san diego , not cheap $$$

Not sure what moes is? local watering hole? in4deetz
Its like when you go to a restaurant and the menu item says maryland crab cake or crab soup. I immediately think this isn't going to be good because they had to list it as a Md item. Crabs don't all come from Maryland.
I'm sure some restaurant place can prove me wrong though.

Like Chicago style pizza not in Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Moan again. Moan again, I dare you. I double dare you, mother fucker! Moan one more goddamn time.

torga

Autocross Champion
I miss this show

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Im gonna take a guess at this one....

you get the tacos...

hardshell.

With steak...

..also the mildest salsa and with sour cream.

Change my mind.

Sounds pretty good to me. I like American style tacos but I would go with seasoned ground beef if I was using hard shells.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I miss this show
oh wow yeah
Mr Pickles is my new favorite show
never heard of
Sounds pretty good to me. I like American style tacos but I would go with seasoned ground beef if I was using hard shells.
theres a name for the those type of tacos my friend , they are very popular in california .

i like a good americanized taco once in awhile, tons of cheddar cheese...maybe some taco bell sauce :D

Learned how to make a copy cat Taco Bell chicken quesadilla at home, game changer.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Learned how to make a copy cat Taco Bell chicken quesadilla at home, game changer.

You just gonna flex like that and not show proof?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion
This^
Burritos are overrated
If I'm out drunk at 1am, I'd rather have a burrito. Sober is taco time.
One of the best burritos of my life came from a dude on the street in LA.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If I'm out drunk at 1am, I'd rather have a burrito. Sober is taco time.
One of the best burritos of my life came from a dude on the street in LA.

Just realized where you were from. I bet youve never heard Breaking Bad references before...