GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Autocross Champion
Just realized where you were from. I bet youve never heard Breaking Bad references before...

Not from here, just live here. But have lived here since 2010 so yeah I've definitely heard every single reference.

torga

Autocross Champion
I've never had a burrito. Every time I think about ordering one I just picture the ratio of tortilla to fillings being way off and order tacos instead.
Too many fillings to tortilla, is that what you're worried about?

torga

Autocross Champion
makes sense^

noone should put guacacmole in a burrito..its flavor gets lost in the mess. change my mind.
Depends on the type and variety of filling.
If it's something like a carne asada burrito with rice and/or fries with spicy crema and some veggies... no guac.
But if it's something simple like a cali style fish burrito with some pickled onions and lettuce... yes guac.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Guess where

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
oh wow yeah

never heard of

theres a name for the those type of tacos my friend , they are very popular in california .

i like a good americanized taco once in awhile, tons of cheddar cheese...maybe some taco bell sauce :D

Learned how to make a copy cat Taco Bell chicken quesadilla at home, game changer.

I buy the Taco Bell dinner kit when I make American tacos at home. They're prett good tbh.

There used to be a restaurant chain called Pup n Taco in California when I was a kid - great chili dogs and hard tacos - man I could do some damage there nowadays. :D

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I've never had a burrito. Every time I think about ordering one I just picture the ratio of tortilla to fillings being way off and order tacos instead.

The trick is to always order double meat - that will balance out your ratios

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on the type and variety of filling.
If it's something like a carne asada burrito with rice and/or fries with spicy crema and some veggies... no guac.
But if it's something simple like a cali style fish burrito with some pickled onions and lettuce... yes guac.
Fish tacos are delicious when done right, i prefer mine with a light cabbage slaw, tons of lemon and hot sauce.

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE BREAKING BAD REFERENCES NOW :D
Guess where

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

El Moes? :iono::thumbsup:
I but they Taco Bell dinner kit when I make American tacos at home. They're prett good tbh.

There used to be a restaurant chain called Pup n Taco in California when I was a kid - great chili dogs and hard tacos - man I could do some damage there nowadays. :D

Never heard of it.

Have you ever tried jack in the box tacos or burger kings?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
makes sense^

noone should put rice in a burrito... change my mind.

I agree 100% - Rice is a side dish but the Mexican restaurants started adding rice to the burritos to bulk them up and save money

torga

Autocross Champion
I agree 100% - Rice is a side dish but the Mexican restaurants started adding rice to the burritos to bulk them up and save money
The cheaper restaurants definitely do use this as a filler to widen their margin.
But when a restaurant knows the proper ratio of rice/beans to meat. Now THAT'S a good burrito - you can't change my mind.
An asada burrito with rice/beans and spiciness is top tier.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Fish tacos are delicious when done right, i prefer mine with a light cabbage slaw, tons of lemon and hot sauce.

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE BREAKING BAD REFERENCES NOW :D

El Moes? :iono::thumbsup:

Never heard of it.

Have you ever tried jack in the box tacos or burger kings?

Never had BK or Jack in the box tacos. Do we even have Jack in the Box here?