torga

Autocross Champion
Proper usage, for sure. Wunderbar.

torga

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
(╥﹏╥)
I thought you abandoned this mortal coil for a life of adventures in a different dimension.

Thought id pop in say hello ....check out the progress of the meme chat lol

Hows everything going with the Torga? Any new Anime stuff ? iono

torga

Autocross Champion
Thought id pop in say hello ....check out the progress of the meme chat lol

Hows everything going with the Torga? Any new Anime stuff ? iono
It's going, it's going. Finished a pretty good one called Demon Slayer - awesome animation. Started watching an interesting one about Vikings called Vinland Saga - too early to say whether I like it. In non-anime news, started watching The Mandalorian, too. That's some top-notch Star Wars content, I tell ya.

torga

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
It's going, it's going. Finished a pretty good one called Demon Slayer - awesome animation. Started watching an interesting one about Vikings called Vinland Saga - too early to say whether I like it. In non-anime news, started watching The Mandalorian, too. That's some top-notch Star Wars content, I tell ya.

A lot of people seem to really like that Mandalorian show. I dont like Disney enough to buy the service but if i get the chance to watch it i definitely will. Seems the platform is still being worked on from the comments im seeing online...a big one is that you cant see what you previously watched and something about the simpsons format.

torga

Autocross Champion
Yeah, something about the aspect ratio on the earlier episodes, but Disney said they'd fix it. I was ready to pay for 2 months and then cancel just so I could watch The Mandalorian, but a buddy of mine who gets it for free from Verizon let me use his PW.
It's really great Star Wars content. To be honest, the best canon SW content hasn't even been the movies. SW The Clone Wars was absolutely excellent, SW Rebels was very good and now The Mandalorian is shaping up to be stellar. Really excited for the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series.

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
They can go suck an egg.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They can go suck an egg.
Let it out Torga, tell us how you really feel....

... through memes.

Yeah, something about the aspect ratio on the earlier episodes, but Disney said they'd fix it. I was ready to pay for 2 months and then cancel just so I could watch The Mandalorian, but a buddy of mine who gets it for free from Verizon let me use his PW.
It's really great Star Wars content. To be honest, the best canon SW content hasn't even been the movies. SW The Clone Wars was absolutely excellent, SW Rebels was very good and now The Mandalorian is shaping up to be stellar. Really excited for the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series.
If you like the Star Wars™ series i recommend you watch Solo: A Star Wars Story™ . Very underrated Star Wars™ movie imo. Was kind of cool to see the history behind a few characters from the series .