GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I've even seen the truck compared to Lara Croft's chest in OG Tomb Raider lmao
Oh wow Lara Croft™ ...

Torga™ you should try the Uncharted™ games on Playstion™ 4

I sent you that meme iirc. Good to be back. Thanksgiving was good. Pie is always good.

waiting to be able to order some parts and finally logged back in here.
Lol i sent you that Tesla™ meme first lol

Apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top mmmmh
Unpopular opinion:

Cybertruck is actually growing on me. It's a concept, so the final design will be a little different.

I want the quad.

Quad looks dope

The truck will be drastically different. Tint on windows was not legal, no wipers, no side markers, no side mirrors etc etc

torga

Autocross Champion
Metal Gear Solid: Cybertruck
Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around but my design is too dummy thicc and the clap of my shattering glass is alerting the guards.

Torga™ you should try the Uncharted™ games on Playstion™ 4
I always thought that game looked cool, but I never had a PS4. Fallen Order looks like it has elements from Tomb Raider and Uncharted, and I'll definitely be getting Fallen Order.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I always thought that game looked cool, but I never had a PS4. Fallen Order looks like it has elements from Tomb Raider and Uncharted, and I'll definitely be getting Fallen Order.

Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War, Spider-man, those types of games have all been my favorites in the last few years. I just picked up The Last of Us for like $5 so I can play it before the 2nd one comes out. I'm definitely gonna pick up Fallen Order eventually.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War, Spider-man, those types of games have all been my favorites in the last few years. I just picked up The Last of Us for like $5 so I can play it before the 2nd one comes out. I'm definitely gonna pick up Fallen Order eventually.
God of war isnt a game, its a ridiculous hard challenge.

Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around but my design is too dummy thicc and the clap of my shattering glass is alerting the guards.

Never heard of Fallen Order tbh

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

lol, I love that game so much. It's seriously one of the best overall game experiences I've ever had. Between the story and the game mechanics, and all the world building...just an awesome cinematic experience. I replayed it this year on new game+ on a harder difficulty and I joke that's in my game of the year again, since it came out last year.

torga

Autocross Champion
Hopefully glitchy stuff like that can be solved with patches. I won't be playing it until probably January. Just picked up The Witcher 3 GOTY Ed. for $13, so that'll be fun for a while.

Never heard of Fallen Order tbh
Have you played Dark Souls? Now that's a game that makes me want to punch walls. Sekiro is pretty aggravating as well.
Fallen Order is the newest Star Wars RPG; it's getting excellent reviews.

If anyone likes top-down platformers, Hyper Light Drifter is a REAL treat. Challenging gameplay, but not rage-inducing. Fun enemies/bosses, plus great art and a wonderful, ambient soundtrack.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hopefully glitchy stuff like that can be solved with patches. I won't be playing it until probably January. Just picked up The Witcher 3 GOTY Ed. for $13, so that'll be fun for a while.

I've got like 50 hours on my Witcher 3 save and I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. I dunno if I want to just pick up where I stopped, it's been over a year since I've played. I've thought about buying it on PC (I have it on xbox), but then I gotta start all over and I don't think I want to do that either.

The tv series starts in 16 days. So far early reviews have been good.

torga

Autocross Champion
I've got like 50 hours on my Witcher 3 save and I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. I dunno if I want to just pick up where I stopped, it's been over a year since I've played. I've thought about buying it on PC (I have it on xbox), but then I gotta start all over and I don't think I want to do that either.

The tv series starts in 16 days. So far early reviews have been good.
My last powerful console was a PS3 and I mostly played Gran Turismo on it. Sold it, then bought a Switch that I've been rocking for a couple years now - the Nintendo exclusives are more important to me than Sony ones.
Built my PC about 3 months ago and I think I'll be sticking to this for pretty much any other games.

torga

Autocross Champion
Bruh

IMG_1575488857703.jpg

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

LMFAO

Have you played Dark Souls? Now that's a game that makes me want to punch walls. Sekiro is pretty aggravating as well.
Fallen Order is the newest Star Wars RPG; it's getting excellent reviews.

If anyone likes top-down platformers, Hyper Light Drifter is a REAL treat. Challenging gameplay, but not rage-inducing. Fun enemies/bosses, plus great art and a wonderful, ambient soundtrack.
Star Wars Battlefront was pretty cool with its online play. Serious gamers on there. Havent played a newer star wars title since than though.

Dark souls nah, also never played.

Hopefully Battlefield series returns to more modern era gameplay.
My last powerful console was a PS3 and I mostly played Gran Turismo on it. Sold it, then bought a Switch that I've been rocking for a couple years now - the Nintendo exclusives are more important to me than Sony ones.
Built my PC about 3 months ago and I think I'll be sticking to this for pretty much any other games.
#PCSNOB

jk

Gran Turismo Sport is very good on ps4 , its downside is thats its missing a lot of popular tracks :(

torga

Autocross Champion
Ok ok ok, you're twisting my arm.

Screenshot_20191203-123028~2.png

Last edited: