GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
20200407_163622.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I was watching this dude in my rear view today...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Rain rain go away. Come again another day.

So bored. At least during lock down I've been able to spend my days outside, working out, doing work around the house etc. But today its pouring its ass off, and 40mph wind gusts. So here in my garage. Looking at all my toys. Wishing I could play.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looks like he is trippin on something!!

He was really buggin out. It was more intense in person. I was half expecting him to jump out of the car and just start punching shit.

Also speaking of intense people. A couple weeks ago I watched a guy drive through the canal in our backyard on his boat. The entire time he was yelling and cursing at this poor lady on his boat. All I could really make out was fuck since it was every other word, but you could tell he was really making this lady feel like a stupid piece of shit. It was the intensity in his tone that was freaky though. This dude was pissed and that lady didn't really seem safe. Al he was seeing was red. She was just sitting there, not saying a thing, with her head down. I wanted to yell that she needs to dump his ass, but the last thing I wanted to deal with that early in the morning was a belligerent neighbor that the entire neighborhood could hear. It seemed like his wife/gf, maybe it was his daughter. I dunno, either way...I got the feeling he abuses her. Kinda wish I did something, just don't know what I could have done and I'm not a confrontational kind of person. It wasn't the type of scene I see very often.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
He was really buggin out. It was more intense in person. I was half expecting him to jump out of the car and just start punching shit.

Also speaking of intense people. A couple weeks ago I watched a guy drive through the canal in our backyard on his boat. The entire time he was yelling and cursing at this poor lady on his boat. All I could really make out was fuck since it was every other word, but you could tell he was really making this lady feel like a stupid piece of shit. It was the intensity in his tone that was freaky though. This dude was pissed and that lady didn't really seem safe. Al he was seeing was red. She was just sitting there, not saying a thing, with her head down. I wanted to yell that she needs to dump his ass, but the last thing I wanted to deal with that early in the morning was a belligerent neighbor that the entire neighborhood could hear. It seemed like his wife/gf, maybe it was his daughter. I dunno, either way...I got the feeling he abuses her. Kinda wish I did something, just don't know what I could have done and I'm not a confrontational kind of person. It wasn't the type of scene I see very often.

Yeah I never know what to do in those types of situations. I'm not confrontational either and don't interject in peoples business but if you catch me in a certain mood I might say something (if my wife and kids are not with me). Not much you can do with him being in a boat tho and it might just piss him off more. If he was on something there is no telling what could have happened.